Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-02-2013, 05:56 PM   #1
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Default A story for my master.

Hello, everyone.
A few days ago, after hearing that I was writing a story for Getdare, my master instructed me to write a story for him about a fantasy of mine. After reading it and approving it he gave me permission to post it so that I can show everyone what an amazing master I have. :3

So here it is, enjoy everyone.
--
"Come here, kitty."

I walk over to you, keeping my head down shamefacedly, knowing that I am in trouble. I stand next to you and I feel your hand touch my head, smoothing my hair and petting your kitty lovingly.

"Look at me, kitty."

I look up slowly, not wanting to meet your eyes but knowing better than to disobey your orders... although if I knew how to do that I wouldn't be in the trouble I am in now.

"You know I hate to punish you, kitty." you say and I feel guilt welling up inside of me at your words.

"Yes master..." I say softly, wishing again that I had obeyed you, knowing that nothing is worse than the shame I am feeling at disobeying my master.

"Over my lap, kitty." you say and I immediately obey, slowly draping myself over your lap, my rear feeling very exposed as I lie there, staring down at the floor and waiting...

I jump when I feel the first smack on my rump then whimper softly as it is followed by another and another, battling to stay still as my naughty rear is rapidly turned a bright red. Your hand alternates cheeks, spanking them both equally and with equal force. When the spanking finally ends I am left lying limp, whimpering over your lap with a very sore behind, very sorry for what I have done. From my position facing the floor I hear you make soft, soothing noises and rub my cheeks gently.

"Shh, kitty... It'll be okay..." You continue this for a while longer as I gradually calm down. "You'll be a good kitty for me now, won't you?" you ask and I can hear the pain in your voice, knowing that you don't want to have to ever punish me again.

"Yes master.... I promise..."

You smile, though I do not see it. "Then I think it's time for me to play with my good little kitty." you say though you do not let me up off of your lap. I see your hand come around in front of my face and I am confused for a second as you order: "Open up, kitty." I open my mouth hesitantly and you slip your middle finger inside, sliding it in and out of my mouth for a second before sliding it out again, covered in my spit. I am confused as to your intentions until I feel your well lubricated finger reach behind me and touch my hole and I shudder slightly over your lap as it slips inside of me.

“Does kitty like that?” you ask teasingly as you start to pump your finger in and out of me slowly.

“Y- yes, master.” I moan as waves of pleasure go through my body.

You start to speed up at my response then abruptly stop, pulling your finger out of me suddenly making me let out a surprised and needy “Mew?”.

You grin and after a moment I feel an icy feeling as you rub something up against my needy hole and shiver slightly as you slip the ice cube into my butt, pushing it deep inside of me with one finger. My eyes are closed and I am lost in the joy of the icy cool inside of me when I feel a light tap on my nose. I open my eyes to see you holding two fingers in front of my face and hear a simple. “Open, kitty.”

I open my mouth once more and suck on your fingers slowly, making sure to get as much spit on them as possible before you pull them out. After a moment I feel them slip into my butt and let out a loud moan as you start to pump them in and out. Instinctively I start to slowly hump against you, giving in to my need. Immediately you stop moving your fingers and I yelp as I feel a sudden, sharp smack to my butt.

“Bad kitty.” You say. “What did I say about you getting out of control?”

I simply nod shamefacedly and try my hardest to stay still as you resume pumping your fingers in and out of me. When you pull them out this time I know what is coming and can barely resist the urge to wriggle in anticipation. This time I feel you slide two ice cubes into my butt and push them both in deep with your fingers one after the other. I expect you to bring your fingers back to my mouth and even open it to prepare but instead you flip me over so that I am facing upwards and you give my hard cock a light flick with your finger before grabbing hold of it with one hand and spitting on the head. I close my eyes and shudder; I know what is coming. You start to slowly rub the head of my cock and I immediately wriggle and whimper, wishing that you would stop, the combination of the cold ice in my butt and the flurry of sensations coming from my cock send my mind into turmoil, causing me to moan and squirm and beg for you to stop. You keep rubbing, ignoring the shaking kitty’s mewls and protestations in your lap. You do stop eventually, after what feels to me like hours and I lie panting in your lap, still twitching slightly as you lean down and give my head a kiss. “Good kitty.” you say and I feel a small spark of warmth within me at your praise. I feel a slight nudge from you and climb off of your lap and back on to my feet. You smile at me and say “I think it’s about time for kitty to go to sleep.” I nod, knowing that it was foolish to expect to be allowed to orgasm after what I had done although still somewhat disappointed. We move into the bedroom and you smile and point to a large cat bed on the floor. My insides flutter as I see it and I have a sudden strong urge to hug my master. Instead I move to get into it, but you stop me.

“We need to get kitty ready for bed first.” You say and I see you reach into a bag next to the bed with a grin on your face and I know you have something planned. You pull out a device I don’t immediately recognize. It looks like some kind of chastity cage but it has a piece of plastic between it connecting what looks like some kind of dildo just behind it. The purpose of the dildo is obvious after you insert it into my butt, the cage fitting snugly over my cock and the dildo sliding deep inside of me. I moan slightly as you insert it and feel a slight wetness at the tip of my cock, at first I think I might have accidentally cum and feel a jolt of fear run through me but on closer examination I notice that it is a piece of wet padding shaped to fit around my cock head. I think for a bit to try to discern its purpose but you interrupt my thoughts by gesturing to my bed. I carefully lower myself onto the bed on the floor and curl up the best I can on the well padded cat bed. You throw a blanket over me and tuck it in lovingly around me and once again I am struck my how such a disobedient kitty could have such a kind owner. You pet me softly then stand and walk to the light switch. I think I see your hand pull a remote from your pocket and press a button as the room goes dark, but I can’t be sure because at that moment my body is assaulted with an unstoppable rush of sensations and the world outside of it goes blank. I feel the dildo inside of me start to buzz and vibrate and the little wet patch of padding over my head makes its purpose known as it starts to rotate against my head, making me squirm and moan and whimper and shake as I lie there under the blankets, mewling as I hear your words through my haze of pleasure:

“Sleep well, my kitty, in the morning you’ll be getting another chance to lick up all of that cum you’ll be making tonight.”

--

I lie in bed watching the red light of dawn through the curtains, squirming and humping uselessly against the cage around my cock as both the vibe and little pad continue to torture me with pleasure. I let out a few quiet mewling sounds as I move, my blankets twisted around my body from my efforts all through the night and I don’t even realize you have entered the room before the light turns on.

“Good morning, kitty.” I hear you say as your eyes move over my twisted blankets and untidy bed. “Did my kitty sleep well?” I shudder and try my best to answer though what I am still feeling from my master’s merciless device.

“Y- y- ye- yes... m- ma- master...” I manage to get out, my face growing red as I realize how desperate I sound. You smile and remove a small remote from your pocket and tap a button and a sigh of relief runs through my energized body as the device shuts down, breathing deeply as I lay still for the first time that night.

“Th- thank you, master...” I breathe. You smile.

“I hope that kitty is nice and ready for today. Did my kitty have nice dreams?”

I feel my face turn red as I remember the dreams of last night and I look down, embarrassed.

“Yes, master...” I say shyly, wriggling my way out of the blankets and getting to my feet as you grin.

“Well, kitty is going to tell me all about them later today, okay? But before that, I’m going to play with my kitty a little before his special breakfast. But first...” You reach into the bag you had before and my heart stops, scared you are going to pull out another toy like the device I had on all night. But instead you pull out a collar and leash and I breathe a sigh of relief.

“Here, kitty.” You say kindly and I move over to you quickly. You hold up the collar to let me see the tag on it. I look closely at the shiny tag as it glints in the morning light and read:

“Kert’s Kitty.”

You talk to me as you bring the collar around my throat and secure it at the back. “Stay still, kitty... This is so everyone will know you belong to me. And if my kitty ever gets lost they’ll know who to return him to.” You finish it and step back to admire your kitty. I stay still for you and wait, feeling pride welling up inside of me at the feel of the soft collar around my throat. After a few seconds you walk up to me whispering “Good kitty...” in my ear as you pet my head lovingly. I feel your hand start to push down more forcefully as you pet and instinctually push back. As soon as I do, however, you frown and give me a warning look. I realize my mistake and stop pushing back as your hand forces me down onto all fours. As soon as my hands touch the floor you stop pushing and stroke along my neck and back. “Such a cute kitty...” you say and I feel you attach the leash to the ring on my collar and give it a light tug. I immediately move towards you and you smile and start to walk, me scrambling along behind you, lead by the leash.

“Come along, kitten.” You encourage with a smile as you lead me through the house. We enter the living room and you stop, standing between the television and the couch and looking at me. I look up at you a little nervously as you reach down and let out a little moan as I feel your hand on my crotch.

“Kitty sounds like he likes that.” You say as you stroke my cock slowly. I shudder at the stimulation and immediately start humping your hand, unable to stop myself after my night of torturous pleasure. To my relief you don’t stop me and I continue, feeling a pleasure welling up inside of me like I have never felt before. I gasp at the sensation and start to hump against your hand wildly, the feeling building to a peak as I close my eyes and...
Suddenly your hand is moved away and I feel a tug from the leash, pulling my face up to look into your eyes as the feeling inside of me fades and vanishes, leaving my throbbing cock hard and needy. A whimper escapes my lips as I look up at you.

“No... Master... Please...”

“Hush kitty.” You say and tug lightly on my leash, bringing me to a kneeling position facing the television.

“Put your hands at waist height, kitty.” I hear you say and obey you, my head still ringing from the sheer force of my near-orgasm. I feel you loop the leash around them and tie a knot but only process what is happening a second later when I feel you give them an experimental tug and realize a second later that my wrists are now tied to my collar by a length of lead, leaving them hovering just over my crotch but just too far away to touch. I feel you tie something around my ankles behind me and attach it to the back of my collar, preventing me from leaning forward.

“Stay, kitty.” You say begin walking out of the room, leaving me my position, with my legs uncomfortably spread and my hands hovering tantalizingly over my still-hard cock. I strain a bit against the leash but realize it is pointless and decide to wait for your return, hoping to finally be allowed to orgasm. A few moments pass and I am just thinking of calling out for you when the television turns on and I go instantly silence. However, the room is far from silent. The moans of pleasure and squealing of the characters on the screen are the loudest sound in my world. My eyes are drawn to the graphic images on the screen and for the first time since they were tied my wrists start straining against their bonds. A whimper escapes my mouth almost in time with the whimper of a character on the screen as I realize my predicament. I try to close my eyes but eventually the sounds penetrating my ears draws me back to watching. After some time my hips start to thrust against the air in vain, a desperate mewling starting in my throat as I watch the scenes unfold on the screen, unable to do anything about my desperate and throbbing erection. Half an hour later I am squirming and whimpering in vain as the video draws to a close when I hear your voice directly behind me.
“Did you have fun, Kitty?” you say and I turn my head to look at you as you walk around me. I have no idea how long you have been there watching me and a blush of embarrassment creeps onto my face as I wonder if you saw my earlier display. You crouch down in front of me and look me in the eye. I moan loudly as your hand reaches down and squeezes the head of my cock.

“Has kitty learned something about self-control?”

I shudder and moan through my words as you stroke my cock slowly as I answer. “Yes... yes, master...”

You fix my leash and order me to follow you again as you lead me across the house and to the kitchen. As I arrive I see you have made breakfast and set two plates at the table. My stomach rumbles as I smell the delicious bacon and eggs that are still warm but you don’t lead me to the table. Instead, as we near you turn and lead me to a small cat bowl next to the table, giving my rear a pat and saying to me “Not yet, kitty. You have to eat your ‘special’ breakfast first. You need your protein.

I whimper slightly as I see you tie my leash to the table but you ignore me and I gulp nervously as you move the bowl to a spot just under my crotch. I feel one hand start to pet me gently to sooth me and calm down slightly before letting out a sudden moan as your other hand reaches under me and start to fondle my hard and almost dripping cock. I shake and moan as your expert hand takes me right to the edge and holds me there, letting the waves of pleasure and need build inside of me until it feels like I am about to implode. Then with a few quick strokes of your hand I go over the edge like a dam bursting and close my eyes in bliss as I feel my cock fire stream after stream of my cum into the bowl you hold under it. I am just gasping and feeling my cock finish pumping its load when a sudden smell assaults my nose. I open my eyes as I feel your hand pressing against the back of my head and forcing my face into the cat bowl filled to the brim with my cum. At the sight of the almost overflowing bowl and knowing what you want me to do I immediately panic and attempt to press back against your hand, trying my hardest to get away from the foul liquid. I feel your hand push harder and my nose dips into the cum as I feel a sharp sting on my butt.

“Now, kitten.” you say in a stern tone and I feel another smack fall onto the other cheek. I stick my tongue out to taste the bitter and salty mixture with the tip. I don’t feel another smack so I continue, closing my eyes and trying to get it over with, scooping my cum into my mouth as quickly as possible and gagging slightly at the hated taste. I reach the bottom of the bowl and try to move my head away but you stop me and press it closer to my mouth.

“Lick it clean, kitty.” You say, and I hear the smile in your words and feel your pride that I have done this for you despite my own hatred of the substance. I lick the inside of the bowl clean and make a show of licking up all of the cum from the sides then look up and make a sour face, sticking my tongue out at you. I hear a laugh and then the click of a camera and open my eyes. You smile at me and show me the picture you have take: A very silly looking kitten with a splotch of cum on his nose, wearing a sour expression and sticking out his tongue that is dyed white with streaks of cum.

“I think I’ll print this out and frame it.” You say playfully. “Then next time you complain that you can’t eat cum I’ll have it as proof.”

You lick the last bit of cum off of my nose with a smile and unclip my leash.

“Come on, my good kitty, let’s have some breakfast.”

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 07-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
kert12

has an awesome writing kitty!

KittenLicks is a weird bitch, buhbye.
kert12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk