Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Who should be the LOSER for June?
Gungegal 22 73.33%
Gungedude 8 26.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
gungegal
Account Banned

Default Getting Messy for Charity

Hello all,
I created this thread because I need help with an event I am hosting in a local park. This event is where people can pay to get messy. All of the money acquired will go straight to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. For this event I am setting up different stations where people can get messy or get others messy. So far, I only have 2 stations. I have a station where people can build their own pie, with whipped cream, chocolate, and lost of other toppings. They can then get pied with that pie, or choose to pie someone. The other station I have is not really that messy, but I think it will attract a lot of people. It is simply a dunking booth filled with ice cold water. I live in California, so I think it will be a really hot day, and people can cool off in the dunk tank. They would also need to pay to get balls to throw at the booth. I need your help with other station ideas that will raise money and get people messy. Please nothing sexual at all. Just some fun, messy ideas I can use. With your help we might be able to achieve our goal of $3,000.
Any idea you have might be useful,
Thanks so much,
gungegal

If you have any messy dare don't be afraid to PM me.

Since I am helping out gungedude with this:
CLICK HERE FOR A GETDARE FAMILY FEUD TOURNAMENT!
gungegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to gungegal for this post:
Old 10-23-2012, 09:33 AM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

If your able do a shell game. Pay x money, if you win you don't get pied. If they win pie to the face. It would be really funny if you get someone to sign up, but don't tell the you will use clear cups.

Messy slip n slide?

Guess that food with your feet game? People pay to be in it. Get it wrong over your head it goes. Winner get's a pie to take home?

Human sundae relay race?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
gungegal
Account Banned

Good ideas,
I'm really only looking for a few more though, but I think I'm going to take the relay race. I've decided to have have teams of 3. Basically I will provide each team with necessary ingredients. The one dumper, will pour everything (ice cream, whipped cream, caramel, sprinkles, everything but chocolate sauce) over them. They will then run to a spot and back. Then the next person will go. Finally they will each go at the same time. They will then carry a huge bucket of chocolate sauce back to the starting spot. They will give it back to the other person who will then put in on a stand, pull a rope, and douse each of them in chocolate syrup. 1st 3 teams to finish get a prize.
I am also adding another idea I received via PM.
I will get about 40 buckets of mud and put them in a certain area. Then I will conduct a tug-of-war over all that mud, with the losing team falling in.
Thanks for your help Blue Griffin,
Does anyone else have any ideas?
It would be really helpful any ideas you have.
Thanks so much,
gungegal

Old 10-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
gungegal
Account Banned

This is going on in 2 days, I will probably just keep the 4 things I have and do those for the event. Thanks for the help, I'll post how it goes.

Old 10-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #5
gungegal
Account Banned

Thanks for all your help!
I did this today and thanks to you guys we achieved our goal and raised over $3000 for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!
Also I got some other good news. I will be meeting with a higher up official in my town to discuss future options of this event. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.
Thanks so much for all your help,
gungegal

Old 10-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

How did the games go? Any details? How messy did you get? Did/how messy did gungeguy get?
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 10-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #7
gungegal
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
How did the games go? Any details? How messy did you get? Did/how messy did gungeguy get?
Yea sure. It was a lot of fun, we all got very messy. As I predicted the dunk tank was a huge hit. It gained the most money with all people wanting to cool off. Surprisingly the pie station was the second most popular. People were rounding around having different pie fights, it was really cool. People also liked the human sundae relay race. Two teams actually bet on one of the races. They raced against each other. When the one team one. The losers had to sit, one by one, taking a huge pie in the face, then getting chocolate poured over them. It was really fun. The mud tug-of-war wasnt very attractive and only a few people did it. It total, we raised, $3,265.

I also had my official meeting today with the town board. They told me they wanted to continue this event and they wanted to sponsor it, meaning they would pay for everything. They also like the idea of a themed event like this. We would donate to a different charity every month. The theme for November, in a unanimous vote was Thanksgiving. The charity we will donate to is Food for the Poor.

If anyone has any ideas for this months Thanksgiving theme please tell me. I already have some frozen turkey, mashed potatoes, and turkey-shaped balloons I found that can be filled with something (gravy?).
Thanks again for all your help,
gungegal

Old 10-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #8
evie.sub
gD king

- fill the balloons with cranberry and let people pop them above the heads of others.
- pie cooking contest. Winner gets surprise
Spoiler:
Gets the worsed pie in face and rest can be used to donate to the people who need it or sell them
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #9
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Raise money to vote for people, person with the most wears a turkey costume that's gets filled with stuffing?
Full signature here!
Old 10-27-2012, 07:49 PM   #10
gungegal
Account Banned

I have some ideas that I have received. One, I am keeping the dunk tank because it was such a huge hit. Two, I will have a gravy darts game. One person will throw "darts" (probably not actual darts, something safer) at the turkey balloons. All the balloons are filled with gravy. The gravy will fall into a chute that leads into a bucket. Once the bucket reaches a certain amount, gravity will pull it down and pour it over another persons head. Three, I like the pie cooking contest. After the contest, the losers will take their own pie to the face.
Any other ideas would be welcome.
Thanks,
gungegal
P.S. @Blue Griffin, we looked for a turkey costume but could not find one. Thanks for the idea though.

Old 10-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #11
aff587

d'oh I don't want to be rude, but keep in mind that you will use some kind of food as a resource and you use that to raise money to give it to the poor who might have trouble to get enough to eat. just a thought to consider before you get an upheavel of some sort. maybe oyu can argument, that the money raised is more than then the worth of the goods and once in a while a little fun is good too and you don't want to teach how to squander food, but instead do sth funny to help others.

that aside, sarahamber did a sexy version of that.
oatmeal stuff, soap slip and slide might work, tell people to wear bathing stuff so they can totally gunged might be a good idea. Maybe you can find some friends/ students who help out by being pie targets. auctioning a cutie off, so the buyer can rub his self decorated pie into her can raise so much money (especially for schools and colleges).

gunge tanks are nice, apple fishing out off an barrel works, slime bombs (gunge filled into a balloon, not only to throw but have a beautiful behind sit on it), pie throwing at faces behind a wall (so that you can only target the face), pouring beans over someone heads... the list of messy dares that yould be used is long.
aff587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:05 PM   #12
aff587

and as always, everything is better with quizes. for every wrong answer the contestant gets pied or other get to pie him.

with stuff like this, you have to be careful to calculate price right, so that you actually make money.
aff587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #13
gungegal
Account Banned

Default June Event

We are almost at June and since nothing really special is going on, we are doinga competition event. There will be many different stations at the event with only individual events. This month no team/group events. We will mark down who is competing and how many points they get during the competitions. The most points will get $5000 to donate to the charity of their choice. We will donate the rest of the money to a charity that will be announced later. Since this is a competition, we need a loser between me and gungedude. The loser will have to do multiple things in the event. These things are explained below. Also vote on the poll on the top for who should be the LOSER, not the winner.
These are some events we know will be taking place:
1. Dunk Tank- this is pretty straightforward, every person gets 3 balls for the dunk tank. Every time the hit the target, they get 5 points. Also, the loser of me/gungedude will be in the dunk tank and be repeatedly dunked in ice cold water.
2. Pie Target- every person competing will get 2 pies. From a set distance, the will try to throw the pies at a big target. The catch is that the loser of me/gungedude has their face in the target. Every hit they get will be 5 points.
3. Egg Roulette- there are an even number of people in a group, about 8. There is a bucket with 7 uncooked eggs and 1 hard-boiled egg. Everyone picks an egg at the same time and smashes it on the head of me/gungedude. Whoever has the hard-boiled egg is out. We continue until there is a winner. Winner gets 5 points.
4. Condiment Squirt- the loser of me/gungedude is the target. Each person will get one bottle of ketchup and one bottle of mustard. They will squirt from a distance at us, aiming for the face. The winner is the person with the most condiment on the losers face. Winner gets 5 points.
If you have any ideas for other games, comment below. Remember that there is only INDIVIDUAL GAMES.
Thanks,
Gungegal

Old 05-22-2013, 08:35 AM   #14
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I accidentally clicked on the wrong thing. I meant to vote for gungegal, but I actually voted for gungedude.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #15
gungegal
Account Banned

That's ok...your vote will be counted for me instead.
Another idea we have not involving loser of me/gungedude
1. Trivia- we ask trivia questions to 3 people at a time, winner is person with most correct answers. Every question wrong is a pie in the face. Winner gets 5 points.
Keep voting and giving us some ideas!

Advertisements
Kink Talk