Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-05-2015, 05:30 PM   #1
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Pill Seeking someone to spread photos online (Long term)

Hey, I'm seeking someone 18+ that will post photos across the internet of me, I want to know that the photos are out of my control where they end up. I want to be humiliated and see people talking about my photos wither there good or bad. I will also do requested photos upon request except including others,x-dressing, face or revealing my identity.

If you are willing to help me out and receive multiple photos a month then please comment or pm me. (More then one person would be okay aswell)
I am a 24 year old male, that resides in Atlantic Canada.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 05-05-2015 at 05:53 PM.
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Robert_Z_man for this post:
Old 05-05-2015, 05:45 PM   #2
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Thank you, I have sent you a pm.

If anyone else is interested please inquire.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Old 05-05-2015, 05:49 PM   #3
Stratos

Sounds fun I'll spread them around if you want.
Stratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:53 PM   #4
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Thank you I have just sent you a pm
Old 05-05-2015, 07:04 PM   #5
FemmeAlice

Location: Same as everyone else. Bent over, begging for cock~

I shall do my best to spread your images wherever I can, if you'd like

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/PM Dares
----------------
Measurements~
Penis (Flaccid); 8cm / 3in
Penis (Erect); 10cm / 4in
Height; 155cm / 5'1"
Weight; 67.0 kg
Hair Color; Dark purple
Eye Color; Blue
FemmeAlice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 07:06 PM   #6
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Yes please, Ill be taking more photos soon, I want you to use me for your amusement Please pm me your email.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:06 PM   #7
bamadude01
getDare Devil

I'm in, I'll spread pics for you. pm me.
bamadude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:08 PM   #8
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Pm sent, Im currently doing a session rite now, If anyone has any sugestions or body writing then post on this thread, Im also still accepting people to add to my email list.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:37 PM   #9
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I just finished a session, if anyone else wants to spread my photos pm me your email.
Old 05-06-2015, 07:53 AM   #10
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I now have more photos ready, if anyone is interested in receiving them or suggesting a personalized photo please reply in thread and I will contact you.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:15 AM   #11
Idakno

I'd like to help you out

Dislikes: prolonged anal, anything public

Limits: blood, piss, scat, body fluids, anything that will lead to me to getting caught, family, friends, piercings, permanent marks, anything illegal
Idakno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 01:23 PM   #12
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

idakno I have just sent you a Pm
Old 05-06-2015, 04:05 PM   #13
Gingerwanker
Baby Member

I'll be happy to
Gingerwanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 04:16 PM   #14
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Ginger wanker I have just sent you a pm
Old 05-06-2015, 08:03 PM   #15
Cripmac

I will also. Using Kik, Skype, snapchat, Craigslist
Cripmac is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk