Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-07-2014, 06:43 PM   #1
Terra

Default umm...Punishment...

This slut needs to be punished, Masterwolf ownes this slut, and has been displeaded by this slut. So by his orders this slut is asking you, the humble, great, kind, and friendly people of GetDare, to punish this bad slut.

Equipment

Clothes pegs
Ice
small this books
eclectic toothbrush
a hand massage
a hair brush
sharpies
nail art pens
toothpaste

Please?

The only thing I need in my life is This
Terra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #2
elsa

Clothespegs on your nipples. Remove and replace at a different angle every five minutes for an hour and a half.
elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:51 PM   #3
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Given the success of the maiden flight of Slut Airlines, there will be daily flights. Two at least, unless the management decides that four are needed to handle the traffic, or that the airplane should be retired (for now).

You're going to get rather good standing on one leg.

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:51 PM   #4
onipran
getDare Devil

Lets play with ice, get large amount of ice- (20-25 cubes)

Go to toilet, put a cloth in the floor near the toilet pan, Take 15 ice cubes, spread them on the clothes at 2 inch radius. Now take another 5 put them in ass and another 5 in pussy. Sit on the ice cubes, while keeping the other in ass and pussy. Let all the ice melt. Can't drip any water from ass or pussy, until all the ice melted.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:53 PM   #5
2bchew
getDare Addict

Well no punishment is complete without a good spanking.

Sorry young lady but its hairbrush time.

Dont argue it will only get worse.

Go get the hairbrush and take it with you to the corner.

Now lower those panties to just below your knees.

Hands on your head.Hairbrush handle in your mouth to hold it.

10minutes little girl so you can think about why you are about to get the brush.

Good girl,I hate to punish you but you do need to learn to listen to your Master.

There there its going to be okay.A good spanking andall will be forgiven.

When these 10 minutes are up take that naughty ass over to your bed and bend over.

shh,relax no crying almost done.

Okay ready?

Lol I know but its time.

5o on that butt little girl,25 on each cheek and all will be right.

Begin girl and say thank you when it is over so I know you learned your lesson.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:01 PM   #6
masterwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
This slut needs to be punished, Masterwolf ownes this slut, and has been displeaded by this slut. So by his orders this slut is asking you, the humble, great, kind, and friendly people of GetDare, to punish this bad slut.

Equipment

Clothes pegs
Ice
small this books
eclectic toothbrush
a hand massage
a hair brush
sharpies
nail art pens
toothpaste

Please?
Good slut. For every three punishment reports you complete in response to these kind people you may remove one of your punishments.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:19 PM   #7
hardon
Account Banned

I have a punishment idea but it is left wing thinking outside the box it is you can accept 2 rules for a week both from your master and no more plus you must write 25 lines for each punishment you get also start a diary that you send to your master every night in which you thanks him for the punishment because you deserve it
hardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:36 AM   #8
slotbadger

I posted this in another thread:

Ok, this will be a test of endurance, during which you might cum.

You will need all the pins you can get your hands on which you are going to thread along a few pieces of string. These will be attached to the more sensitive parts of your body (breasts, thighs, under arm, labia) using long pieces of string. This string will thread to something above head height (rail in your wardrobe?) and back to your hands. You will stand in a stress position with your arms extended slightly above shoulder height with the string taut when your arms are elevated. As your arms become tired and start to lower, the pins will be tugged at and potentially come off.

If the rail is too low, do it on your knees. Add weight to your hands to make it more interesting. Use a hanger with the grips on your nipples for added intensity as well as pins.

Before starting, stuff your pussy and ass with vibrating toys, apply hot sauce to your nipples and toothpaste to your clit. Tape the toothbrush to your clit somehow too so you have some direct rough stimulation.

If you dont have pins and string, go get some and let me know how you get on.

Fit as many pins as you can and use your initiative for placement.

Once you are about to start, set the alarm for twenty mins.
slotbadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:39 AM   #9
Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsa View Post
Clothespegs on your nipples. Remove and replace at a different angle every five minutes for an hour and a half.
Thank you miss, This slut started with the clothes pens at a vertical angle, then moved them to an upright angle. After that this slut rotated them 45 degrees every five minutes as per your request. The first 30 minutes on this slut were not as bad as anticipated, but as the time went on this slut started to hate the five minute marks, This slut doesn't know what hurts more, the clothes pens being on, or taken them off so much. By the hour mark this slut felt this slut's eyes misting up, and before the end of it, this slut felt tears rolling down this slut's cheeks. After the 90 minutes was up, this slut's nipples hurt so much that having a tank top on hurt, but this slut also knows that this slut deserves this, and this slut thanks you for the chance to remove one of MasterWolf's punishments set for this slut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest.livingston8 View Post
Given the success of the maiden flight of Slut Airlines, there will be daily flights. Two at least, unless the management decides that four are needed to handle the traffic, or that the airplane should be retired (for now).

You're going to get rather good standing on one leg.
Vroom~

Slut airlines is glad to still be of some service to the public, and is more than 'revved up' so to speak about the daily fights. With all these daily flights the land gears will be slick as a whistle soon enough with no pressure failures, making Slut airlines the to fly airlines of 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipran View Post
Lets play with ice, get large amount of ice- (20-25 cubes)

Go to toilet, put a cloth in the floor near the toilet pan, Take 15 ice cubes, spread them on the clothes at 2 inch radius. Now take another 5 put them in ass and another 5 in pussy. Sit on the ice cubes, while keeping the other in ass and pussy. Let all the ice melt. Can't drip any water from ass or pussy, until all the ice melted.
25 ice cubes later, and the heater in the house turned up, with this slut being under some covers, this slut has completed your task sir.

To start out this slut spread the towel out and brought all of the ice (and a few extra in case of a mess up) Into the bathroom and knelt down. This slut then placed the ice apart on the towel, only 10 would fit at a time sir, so this slut placed the 10 into this slut's cunt and ass as told, and then sat on the ice, with this sluts legs bent out to the side making this slut's legs look like a 'M' this slut whimpered as the ice inside chilled this slut, arms wrapped around this sluts middle. After about 6 minutes or so (wasn't really paying attention to time) this slut noticed that the ice had melted, 4 down, many still to go. This slut replaced the melted ice with new blocks, to make up for the ones that wouldn't fit at the time, and This slut moved on. By the end of the second set this slut's cunt was freezing, and this slut moved onto the next next group of three, adding an ice cube so that now there had been 15. This slut shivered and shook, but thankfully since the ice had been out for a little bit, it only took this slut slightly longer to melt with her cold cunt. The last set of four (one ones put out right after the first sitting) were the last this slut had to do, and by the end of them, this slut just wanted to jump into a hot shower and wash everything away.

But this slut didn't do that. This slut knows that this is a punishment and that it needs to be waited out. So this slut slowly cleaned up the mess, expelled a bit of water for this slut's ass, and curled up under a blanket.

This slut would just like to take a moment to thank everyone that posted on this slut's thread. (Will be getting to the others in a hour or so....need to warm up and make breakfast).

One punishment down, 12 to go...

Old 06-08-2014, 06:53 AM   #10
james125
getDare Sweetheart

Default punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post

Equipment

Clothes pegs
Ice
small this books
eclectic toothbrush
a hand massage
a hair brush
sharpies
nail art pens
toothpaste

Please?
put 5 pices of ice in your pussy then put toothpaste on your eclectic toothbrush and edge with it tell the ice melts
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:12 AM   #11
master301
Distinguished Member

Okay for this you will need:uncooked rice,clothespegs,electrictoothbrush,toothpaste(icy hot is better so use it if you have it),4 books.
Okay start off by spreding the rice on a hard floor surface then put clothespegs on both nippels and as much as you as you can fit on each labia and tape them your leg then get the toothpaste or icy hot and cover your exposed pussy then get the electrictoothbrush and set it on hight and tape it to your clit then you must kneel on the rice with back straight and hold the 4 books infront of you with your hands and you must remain like this for 17 mins if you drop the books or cum you willget further punshment.
If you failed you must remain the full 17 mins no matter if you droppedthe books and add 15 more without the books then remove every clothespeg 1 by 1 but you must open and close them 5 times before removing then rest foor 5 mins then give yourself a icecold water enemasnd feill yourself to the max then you make that chili paste i read about on your other threads then after making the paste cover your crotch rope in chili paste but before putting on the crotch rope put the clothespins back on your pussylips and tape them to your leg then put on the crotch rope then to remove the crotchrope and release the enema do 30 squats and spank each tit 40 times with hairbrush slow and hard alternating between flatside and bristle side then you may cleanup and remove everything and if you can post some of tgose pics you used to post
Old 06-08-2014, 07:23 AM   #12
master301
Distinguished Member

Sorry got you confused with other user of what i said about the chili paste you can remove that part if not possible also the cromxh rope
Old 06-08-2014, 08:26 AM   #13
howellnp

write slut on each tit, and fuck here on your pussy

LOOKING TO BE BLACKMAILED?
howellnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 01:20 PM   #14
Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by slotbadger View Post
I posted this in another thread:

Ok, this will be a test of endurance, during which you might cum.

You will need all the pins you can get your hands on which you are going to thread along a few pieces of string. These will be attached to the more sensitive parts of your body (breasts, thighs, under arm, labia) using long pieces of string. This string will thread to something above head height (rail in your wardrobe?) and back to your hands. You will stand in a stress position with your arms extended slightly above shoulder height with the string taut when your arms are elevated. As your arms become tired and start to lower, the pins will be tugged at and potentially come off.

If the rail is too low, do it on your knees. Add weight to your hands to make it more interesting. Use a hanger with the grips on your nipples for added intensity as well as pins.

Before starting, stuff your pussy and ass with vibrating toys, apply hot sauce to your nipples and toothpaste to your clit. Tape the toothbrush to your clit somehow too so you have some direct rough stimulation.

If you dont have pins and string, go get some and let me know how you get on.

Fit as many pins as you can and use your initiative for placement.

Once you are about to start, set the alarm for twenty mins.
alright so 20 minutes later, and this slut's arms burning, cunt soaking, and forehead beaded with sweat, it was realitivly successful.

This slut placed clothes pens in the following spots.
2 on each nipple
2 on each side of the libea
1 per under arm,
1 per inner thigh
1 on that skin right over the clit(it helped hold the brush)

The real hard part in this was stringing them all up, without pulling them off, whish this slut ended up pulling a few off before the task even started, and to make matters worst this slut forgot to set the timer, so this slut had to work out of it, get the timer ready and in reach, get back in, then start the timer.

For the most part the first 3 minutes were fine, this slut's arms stayed up, but after that the time start to move slow it seemed as this slut's arms got heavier and heavier.

By this time it was mad no easier that this sluts legs were starting to shake and quiver from the stimulation from the toothbrush, but this slut stood for the rest of the time (leaning on the back wall once or twice to keep from falling) This slut did this slut's best as this slut is not allowed to cum. Only about oh...half of the clothes pens came off.

In the end this slut was left with sore nipples, a freezing/burning clit, a painful cunt, and tender skin there the clothes pens were.

But thank you for the punishment, after about 10 minutes this slut was out of it, This slut was happy to have done it, and this slut was enjoying the after effects on the body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james125 View Post
put 5 pices of ice in your pussy then put toothpaste on your eclectic toothbrush and edge with it tell the ice melts
No sooner said than done james, This slut still had toothpaste on the clit and just added more, the eletic toothbrush was in hand, and the ice only a few steps away. This slut slid the five peices of ice into this slut's cunt and then tightened around it, in hopes to melt it faster. The cold didn't really bother this slut this time, due to the burning/stimulation of the clit. And it only took about oh....10 minutes for all of it to melt? This slut didn't really keep track, it was hard to only edge~

Quote:
Originally Posted by howellnp View Post
write slut on each tit, and fuck here on your pussy
No sooner said than done, thank you sir, this slut appreciated your punishment.

12, since this slut screwed up and used the wrong pronoun...again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk