Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2023, 01:27 PM   #1
Publicuseslutt

Default Trekking dares - 20F LA

Hi everyone,

I am going on a short 3-4 day vacation for hiking. It will be mix of hot and cold weather at where i am going but each day, i will be walking close to 10 miles.

These are decently explored treks and i don't expect large public around me doing it. I will be going alone for this trek.

Do let me know some tasks and dares to do during these 3-4 days. I will not have good access to internet starting Friday and will plan to post the reports mid-next week.

Thanks

Punishments: hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term butt plugs, nipple clamps, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family and friends

Toys: Dildo 9 inch long, Hitachi Vibrator, Remote controlled vibrator, Butt plug in 3 sizes with colored jewel

Dare list
Publicuseslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 01:43 PM   #2
aralius
Distinguished Member

No underwear at all, and your ass plugged the entire time you are walking
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 01:52 PM   #3
Publicuseslutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post
No underwear at all, and your ass plugged the entire time you are walking
Thank you for this. I will try it first day but carry a panty just in case i feel like needing it.

Punishments: hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term butt plugs, nipple clamps, deepthroating, cum eating

Toys: Dildo 9 inch long, Hitachi Vibrator, Remote controlled vibrator, Butt plug in 3 sizes with colored jewel

Dare list
Old 02-15-2023, 02:22 PM   #4
grinser

u should definitly do 1 mile a day completly naked. if someone appears u may hide but not get dressed. at the end of the mile u may edge once but no cumming.
Old 02-15-2023, 02:23 PM   #5
Master1341

Collect a few small stones and place them inside your socks. They will make trekking more interesting, you will propably feel like running barefoot although you ll wear shies..
Master1341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 02:26 PM   #6
Publicuseslutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master1341 View Post
Collect a few small stones and place them inside your socks. They will make trekking more interesting, you will propably feel like running barefoot although you ll wear shies..
Thanks, this is interesting but i won't be putting stones in my socks and shoes as it can be hazardous for trekking and could lead to bleeding. So sorry for denying this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinser View Post
u should definitly do 1 mile a day completly naked. if someone appears u may hide but not get dressed. at the end of the mile u may edge once but no cumming.
I will give it a try, interesting and i kind of knew this will be coming from someone or the other. Hopefully don't run into anyone.

Dare list
Old 02-15-2023, 02:40 PM   #7
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

As long as it's safe climate-wise (and presuming you're camping) you should have at least a night or two where you can camp without anyone nearby. On those nights, how long can you go without clothes? Maybe keep something like a sundress or towel close to hand, but see if you can undress when you get to camp and stay naked until you have fully packed up to leave the next day.

If bondage is an option (I don't know how much spare pack weight you have) you could tie yourself to a tree for a while, or even just use nipple clamps around the trunk to hold yourself in place.

Finally, to encourage you to stay hydrated, any excess water you have left at the end of the day should be hung from your nipple clamps while you make dinner. (Note that excess does not include anything you needed for dinner or any you have for the next day if you're hiking somewhere dry or without regular places to collect more.)
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 02:42 PM   #8
frukostflingor
getDare Sweetheart

You should go one day in only a white thin top with nothing under.

You can choose what to wear for trousers by your self

Like questions. Dare pictures, non public, games

Will not do: pet play, messy, poo, scat, cum eating, anything illegal or permanent, face pics, anything involving family / friends, animals, cross dressing, public nudity, anal, diapers, blood
--------------------------------------------
I live in the modern world there we use the metric system.
Snapchat/kik: Frostigaflingor
frukostflingor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 02:43 PM   #9
grannyd16
Prodigy

Before you go, find 3 three highest point on your route, when you get there you need to orgasm

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 02:43 PM   #10
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

What sort of distance will you be walking each day?

To combine some of the above, maybe you could start each walk without any panties. Then when you decide to complete some of the hike naked afterwards you may wear panties. But you should also wedgie yourself in a bra connection for at least one mile.

That way if you find you want to put panties on you can just do the naked mile sooner.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 02:53 PM   #11
Publicuseslutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Before you go, find 3 three highest point on your route, when you get there you need to orgasm
I already looked at highest points in my trek, and i like the idea of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frukostflingor View Post
You should go one day in only a white thin top with nothing under.

You can choose what to wear for trousers by your self
I am comfortable with this, as it should help with the trekking too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
As long as it's safe climate-wise (and presuming you're camping) you should have at least a night or two where you can camp without anyone nearby. On those nights, how long can you go without clothes? Maybe keep something like a sundress or towel close to hand, but see if you can undress when you get to camp and stay naked until you have fully packed up to leave the next day.

If bondage is an option (I don't know how much spare pack weight you have) you could tie yourself to a tree for a while, or even just use nipple clamps around the trunk to hold yourself in place.

Finally, to encourage you to stay hydrated, any excess water you have left at the end of the day should be hung from your nipple clamps while you make dinner. (Note that excess does not include anything you needed for dinner or any you have for the next day if you're hiking somewhere dry or without regular places to collect more.)
I am camping for 2 days, so definitely carrying good amount of stuff with me. I can carry a nipple clamp and a vibrator for the trek. I am not really into bondage so will have to pass that and the tree dare too.

Can you tell me what you mean by excess water. Or i could try to just cook my dinner with clamps on, which will be close to 30 mins on those days.

Thanks

Dare list
Old 02-15-2023, 02:55 PM   #12
Publicuseslutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dared to perfection View Post
What sort of distance will you be walking each day?

To combine some of the above, maybe you could start each walk without any panties. Then when you decide to complete some of the hike naked afterwards you may wear panties. But you should also wedgie yourself in a bra connection for at least one mile.

That way if you find you want to put panties on you can just do the naked mile sooner.

Hi, I will be walking close to 10 miles on average. I am not into wedgie but i can do little bit of alternate like 2 miles in my trouser/ shorts and 2 miles only in my thongs. What do you think?

Dare list
Old 02-15-2023, 03:37 PM   #13
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Publicuseslutt View Post
Hi, I will be walking close to 10 miles on average. I am not into wedgie but i can do little bit of alternate like 2 miles in my trouser/ shorts and 2 miles only in my thongs. What do you think?

Walking in the bottom half thong only works instead of a wedgie.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 05:50 AM   #14
Publicuseslutt

Default Rules & Dares till now

1. No underwear but ass plugged while trekking
  2. Trek 1 mile everyday without clothes, i.e., naked
  3. Orgasm on 3 highest points in the trek
  4. One day, wear a thin white top for trekking
  5. I will wear my nipple clamp for 30 mins or so while cooking if no one else is around me
  6. I will walk 2 miles in my trouser and 2 miles in thong as alternate thing on my trekking. Bet i will find people when i am in thong.

Dare list
Old 02-16-2023, 07:09 AM   #15
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Publicuseslutt View Post

Can you tell me what you mean by excess water. Or i could try to just cook my dinner with clamps on, which will be close to 30 mins on those days.

Thanks
That would be a good way to handle it.

When I'm backpacking I usually plan on drinking around 4L of water in a day (a 2L platypus refilled once), plus a bit for cooking. So if you have that sort of sense of your water ration, and you get to camp in the evening and realize you only drank 90% of it, the rest would be the excess.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ace_E360 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk