Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-12-2018, 06:00 PM   #1
Arianna__67

Default Dripping aching pussy

Hello

I'm looking for a someone who will make my little cunt ache and throb and make my panties soak through without letting me orgasm. I will gladly take dares here and you can PM me

Denial count: 1 day(s)

Loves: Orgasm denial, edging, some nipple pain, spankings
Interested/Willing to try: Anal, breathe play, more intense pain, anything else you can think of
Limits: Fully public, Pics/videos with face,permanent/dangerous, blood, needles, wax, family, nothing gross
Ask for kik for proof
Arianna__67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:15 PM   #2
MasterPeace

Oh this is an easy one you cute little slut. Without removing your panties, warm yourself up with 15 firm slaps to your pussy, making one full circle around your lips after each slap and report back.
MasterPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:40 PM   #3
Arianna__67

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPeace View Post
Oh this is an easy one you cute little slut. Without removing your panties, warm yourself up with 15 firm slaps to your pussy, making one full circle around your lips after each slap and report back.
Oh gosh thank you so much. I just finished this and my panties are even more we and my clit is aching for attention

Interested/Willing to try: Anal, breathe play, more intense pain, anything else you can think of
Limits: Fully public, Pics/videos with face,permanent/dangerous, blood, needles, wax, family, nothing gross
Ask for kik for proof
Old 04-12-2018, 06:43 PM   #4
MasterPeace

That swollen clit doesn't deserve an attention yet. Why don't you run your fingers gently around the outer edges of your panties until you can't take it anymore. Then I want you to flick your clit through your panties with a rubber band 10 times. Do this as hard as you can, since the panties should keep it from hurting too much. Let me know if you're aching for more punishment.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:47 PM   #5
Arianna__67

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPeace View Post
That swollen clit doesn't deserve an attention yet. Why don't you run your fingers gently around the outer edges of your panties until you can't take it anymore. Then I want you to flick your clit through your panties with a rubber band 10 times. Do this as hard as you can, since the panties should keep it from hurting too much. Let me know if you're aching for more punishment.
Oh yes thank you so much

Ask for kik for proof
Old 04-12-2018, 06:52 PM   #6
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

Edge 3 times but never stop touching your pussy and clit. Slow down when you edge but don't move your hand away.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:58 PM   #7
Arianna__67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeryda View Post
Edge 3 times but never stop touching your pussy and clit. Slow down when you edge but don't move your hand away.
Thank you so so much I already want to orgasm I can't imagine how much i'm going to need to edge before that.

Ask for kik for proof
Old 04-12-2018, 08:08 PM   #8
MasterPeace

Nobody else wants to play? What toys so you have sweetheart?
Old 04-12-2018, 11:15 PM   #9
Joker50
Distinguished Member

When you read this strip naked, pull your nipples and stretch your tits. Lie on your back and spank your pussy five times. Set a timer for 30 seconds, get your pillow and hump it for the time.. lie back again legs wide and then repeat but adding one to the spanks and 10 seconds to the timer. When you can't go any further pull your nipples and stretch and twist your tits for as long as you made. So if you made 30 seconds that is how long you must hold your twisted tits for.
Pm with how much time you could take before you had to stop to avoid coming.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:20 AM   #10
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

You will find something that you can use as a dildo, the bigger it is the better but you need to be able to insert it comfortably

Now lay on your bed, you need to be able to see a clock from where you are
Now look at the time and close your eyes, you will now fuck yourself with the dildo 300 times really slowly.

You must try and pace yourself so it takes exactly 30 minutes to do the 300 strokes but without looking at the clock. You will need to concentrate and make sure you don't go too fast. You must not edge or cum while you are doing this so if you start to you must slow down but you cant stop moving the dildo completely.

After the 300 strokes open you eyes and look at the clock.

For every minute either side of 30 minutes you were you will rub your clit until you edge, then spank your clit with a ruler 10 times until you've done all the edges.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:27 AM   #11
Bijou

play very gently with a make up brush on your clit until you reached 3 edges.
Bijou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 09:10 AM   #12
Zaq123

While you're going about your normal day find a good time to read a book, use your iPad or something else where you will be sat for 30mins +.

When you get to this time, find some form of vibrator, if you have not got one, lets improvise use your phone, a toothbrush or something like that. Make sure the vibrator is on its lowest setting, place it near your clit and just leave it. You're to pretend it is not there, and go about your normal business (minimum time of 30mins). You're not to come, you're to just turn the vibrator off if you feel like you're getting close to an edge, wait until you're calmed down, and keep it going. Every time you have to wait and calm down, you should add 5mins on to your planned activity.
Zaq123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk