Old 01-03-2018, 07:54 PM   #1
PityTheSlut

Female Initiate this slut

Mistress and I just joined this site, and since I am new here, Mistress says I must be initiated. Please help me be a good slut by giving me dares. It is best that you focus on my dislikes, as I have not been here long enough to earn rewards.

23 Female Bi w/a preference for women

Rules, Likes, Toys, PM Dares
Days of Denial 4/76
Edges 92/346
PityTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:56 PM   #2
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

You're only allowed to piss after getting permission from 5 different people. When you finally do get permission you can't use the toilet and must piss on all fours like a dog.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:00 PM   #3
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Both of you welcome to GD.

Here is one for you: Household items

I need you to cum in each room of your place with an object from that room. Bedroom,closet, bathroom, garage, etc. When you enter the room you have 10 seconds to find an object or you get one more edge. The longer you take to decide the more edges you have in the room. A slut needs to fill her holes however she can. If the room has a window then you need to get naked and cum while looking outside with the blinds open. After moving from the next room the object from the last goes in your ass and the new one in your pussy. You're not finished until every room is done. If you’re already have toy there then you’re welcome to use it.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:01 PM   #4
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Welcome! I hope that you enjoy your time here. Here's a spanking to help with your initiation:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards both here and by PM.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:09 PM   #5
PityTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeryda View Post
You're only allowed to piss after getting permission from 5 different people. When you finally do get permission you can't use the toilet and must piss on all fours like a dog.
Mistress says that I must first drink 3 glasses of water and wait until I feel the need to piss before I begin asking for permission. I am drinking now and will update when it is complete. Thank you for helping me to be a good slut.

Days of Denial 4/76
Edges 92/346
Old 01-03-2018, 08:47 PM   #6
MistressMajesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post

I need you to cum in each room of your place with an object from that room. Bedroom,closet, bathroom, garage, etc. When you enter the room you have 10 seconds to find an object or you get one more edge. The longer you take to decide the more edges you have in the room. A slut needs to fill her holes however she can. If the room has a window then you need to get naked and cum while looking outside with the blinds open. After moving from the next room the object from the last goes in your ass and the new one in your pussy. You're not finished until every room is done. If you’re already have toy there then you’re welcome to use it.
I really love this one! I'll probably be using it in the future! Pity will be doing this while she waits on permission to piss and she is not allowed to cum for this. If she is a very very good little slut then maybe I'll allow it later tonight, but she will have to really earn it!

I am not interested in dares unless they are for my slave.
I am not accepting new slaves at this time.

I will not be your slave.

Good day.
MistressMajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MistressMajesty for this post:
Old 01-03-2018, 10:22 PM   #7
PityTheSlut

Quote:

I did Taz55's dare while I waited to be allowed to piss. I started in my bathroom with my loofa that has a long handle on it. I fucked my dirty pussy with the handle while I rubbed my clit until I reached the edge. I pulled it out quickly and stuck the wet handle up my ass. It was humiliating how it stuck out like a poodle's tail--long and thin with a poof at the end. It even wagged uncomfortably while I walked.

Once I was in my bedroom, I had a moment of panic because I didn't know what to use. I found a hairbrush, but ten seconds had passed, so I had to add another edge. Fucking myself with the hairbrush handle was not as fun since I could feel my "tail" up my ass, but my juices were still flowing and I reached the first edge despite my embarrassment and discomfort. It took me a bit to calm down before doing it again, but I was still really wet and horny, so the second edge in the bedroom didn't take too long. I was relieved to get the loofa handle out of my ass, but the hairbrush handle has ridges on it for your hand to grip well and I could feel it more inside my hole.

The living room is what really gave me trouble. I let 20 seconds pass before I found something safe to insert into my holes. I settled on the handle to a lint roller and started fucking like I needed it to live. I was getting hornier with each edge, and I regretted moving so slowly to find the lint roller. After my three edges were done there, I switched the hairbrush for the lint roller (which is just a bit larger at it's widest point) in my ass and moved to the kitchen.

The kitchen is the last room in my apartment. Thankfully I knew exactly what to use: the handle to a spatula. I got it in plenty of time and stuck it right in my pussy. I edged one last time and switched the spatula and the lint roller to the relief of my asshole. Then I came back to the computer to see if I had gotten enough responses on Nikeryda's dare yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeryda View Post
As I said, Mistress had to drink three glasses of water to start this dare. I had not used the bathroom for several hours beforehand. When I PM'd five people, I had extra things added to this. I was granted permission only if I also edged twice, drank another 1/2 glass of water, and waited another 30 minutes to piss. I was already horny and in need of a piss from the above dare, so it was extremely difficult to edge more, drink more, and wait more. I watched the clock carefully and thought for sure I wasn't gonna make it. I feared I would face punishment on my first night on getDare. The nerves didn't help my condition at all, but I got into the tub while I watched the last couple of minutes pass. I knew that if I failed and pissed early, I had better at least do it on all fours as I had been told. As soon as my time was up, I relaxed and let it go. It was such a relief! I don't know if I could've made it another minute!

Thank you both for these dares. You are contributing very well to my training. And of course, thank you, Mistress, for training this unworthy slave

Days of Denial 4/76
Edges 92/346
Old 01-03-2018, 11:04 PM   #8
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheSlut View Post
Thank you both for these dares. You are contributing very well to my training. And of course, thank you, Mistress, for training this unworthy slave
Wow you are both off to a great start. Such quick reports!

I have another one that I just came up. Hopefully it works for you both.

To go along with this you can keep something inserted the entire time, what and which holes is up to your mistress.

Grab a chair, a piece of printer paper, ruler, and some minty tooth paste. Put the chair in front of a window(blinds open, but lights off if you're scared) and if you can zip tie or use rope to tie your ankles to the legs of the chair. It should keep your legs spread but nothing crazy just to expose and keep you from closing your legs quickly. Put the piece of paper on the seat. Now put a bit of tooth paste on your clit and nipples. Now put you arms behind your back and don't touch it for 3 mins count it out. If you lose count, slap your pussy with the ruler reapply and start over. If your hands come apart slap your pussy, reapply and start over. After 3 mins you can edge but only playing with your clit. Count to 20 between edges, slap it 10 times and reapply. Edge 5 times. Now check the piece of paper with the ruler if your pussy hasn't made a wet spot big enough(size of 5 inches /130mm, or a size your mistress chooses) then you are denied an orgasm. Repeat again with 5 more edges.

If tooth paste doesn't offer enough sensation then use some clamps and clothes pins too. Keep 2 on your nipples and and one on your clit that you remove between edges.
Be safe and have fun, and change any of the numbers as needed.

Of course with this dare if your mistress still denies you an orgasm then you're out of luck.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:18 PM   #9
MistressMajesty

Quote:
Wow you are both off to a great start. Such quick reports!

I have another one that I just came up. Hopefully it works for you both.

To go along with this you can keep something inserted the entire time, what and which holes is up to your mistress.

Grab a chair, a piece of printer paper, ruler, and some minty tooth paste. Put the chair in front of a window(blinds open, but lights off if you're scared) and if you can zip tie or use rope to tie your ankles to the legs of the chair. It should keep your legs spread but nothing crazy just to expose and keep you from closing your legs quickly. Put the piece of paper on the seat. Now put a bit of tooth paste on your clit and nipples. Now put you arms behind your back and don't touch it for 3 mins count it out. If you lose count, slap your pussy with the ruler reapply and start over. If your hands come apart slap your pussy, reapply and start over. After 3 mins you can edge but only playing with your clit. Count to 20 between edges, slap it 10 times and reapply. Edge 5 times. Now check the piece of paper with the ruler if your pussy hasn't made a wet spot big enough(size of 5 inches /130mm, or a size your mistress chooses) then you are denied an orgasm. Repeat again with 5 more edges.

If tooth paste doesn't offer enough sensation then use some clamps and clothes pins too. Keep 2 on your nipples and and one on your clit that you remove between edges.
Be safe and have fun, and change any of the numbers as needed.

Of course with this dare if your mistress still denies you an orgasm then you're out of luck.
Oh, yes! I do love your ideas! Pity, you will do this one with that lint roller in your tight little ass. I'm glad that Taz's first dare helped you discover something a little wider that you can stick up there; you need the training! Since you still have other tasks to complete tonight, I'll let you save this for tomorrow, but that means no cumming tonight. You are being good so far, but I don't feel you have worked enough for me yet. Initiation is supposed to be difficult and agonizing, after all. If you keep it up though I'll probably let you cum once tomorrow. Be a good slave for me, little cunt!

I am not interested in dares unless they are for my slave.
I am not accepting new slaves at this time.

I will not be your slave.

Good day.
MistressMajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:28 PM   #10
sadomasculine

Best to focus on your dislikes, huh? Ok.

You will need:
- 25 ice cubes
- Wooden spoon

Lie on your back and start putting the ice cubes up your ass.
BE CAREFUL; ice cubes often have sharp edges. You may want to find a way to wear down the edges first, so they're not sharp.
Put as many as you can in your ass. Once you can't fit anymore, count how many you have left and remember that number. Put the rest of the ice cubes in your pussy.
Take the wooden spoon and start spanking directly on your clit. Each time, hit hard enough to make a sound. Keep spanking until all the ice cubes have melted.
Remember how many ice cubes you failed to put in your ass? That's how many people you need to message to ask if you can cum. For every person that says no, you will be denied for a day. For every person that says yes, you will need to edge 10 times before your next orgasm. After 24 hours, for every person that hasn't replied, you need to ask someone else. If any of those people don't reply in 24 hours, you'll need to ask more people, so be careful who you choose. If people take longer than 24 hours to respond, you still need to deny or edge yourself based on their answer.

Have fun!
(Let me know if anything doesn't make sense, sometimes I don't explain things very well)
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:33 PM   #11
PityTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
Welcome! I hope that you enjoy your time here. Here's a spanking to help with your initiation:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards both here and by PM.
First, ouch!! I am in pain from this I'm so sensitive, and after all the edging I've just done, it was even worse! I felt like this lasted for ages; I thought it would never end!! My poor nipples and pussy are so sore now. You definitely fulfilled using a dislike for this initiation. Thank you for this dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressMajesty View Post
Oh, yes! I do love your ideas! Pity, you will do this one with that lint roller in your tight little ass. I'm glad that Taz's first dare helped you discover something a little wider that you can stick up there; you need the training! Since you still have other tasks to complete tonight, I'll let you save this for tomorrow, but that means no cumming tonight. You are being good so far, but I don't feel you have worked enough for me yet. Initiation is supposed to be difficult and agonizing, after all. If you keep it up though I'll probably let you cum once tomorrow. Be a good slave for me, little cunt!
Yes, Mistress. Thank you for allowing me to rest for the night. I look forward to pleasing you more tomorrow!

Days of Denial 4/76
Edges 92/346
The following user says Thank You to PityTheSlut for this post:
Old 01-04-2018, 01:16 AM   #12
Masterpwn

Fill two condoms with water and put them in the freezer, to make dildos out of them. Use them to edge 3 times from double penetration.

PM Dares
Limits: fem, messy, people/public, cam, face pics.
Masterpwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 04:08 AM   #13
Will90

Edge 10 times in front of a mirror and keep repeating that you do not deserve to cum. Look at yourself and how desparate you are after the edges, cool off for 30 seconds and give your sensitive clit 25 firm spanks. Enjoy
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 04:33 AM   #14
smf0

To become a good slut you should get used to wearing no underwear - except for if it is needed to prevent some toys from sliding out of you cunt. Ask your mistress for how long no undies are allowed.
smf0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:34 AM   #15
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Well as it says you hate denial I dare you to start an 'add days or edges to my denial' thread.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk