Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-04-2018, 09:59 PM   #1
MistressMajesty

Female Borrow my slave

Many people have taken an interest in my slave PityTheSlut. And they should want to play with her because she is a good slave. I also enjoy loaning her out like the whore she is. So I've decided to make an application for those who want to spend some time playing with her. To apply to use my little whore, you must first read her blog on rules as well as her likes, dislikes and limits. These can all be found in her signature. I've linked to her profile so you can find this easily here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=285998
I also encourage you to look at her PM dares to get a better idea of dares she can do for you.

After you've read up on her, PM me and let me know you're interested and have done your reading. Then include a few ideas of the things you want to make her do. I need to know that you will respect my rules for her as well as her limits. I also need to know that you will play safely with her and take good care of her. I thoroughly enjoy making her do her dislikes, but that doesn't mean that I don't also care about her deeply and want her to have a good experience on this site.

Once I give you approval or Pity PMs you saying that I've given the OK, go ahead and chat with her. Each play session will take place via private chat and last a minimum of one hour (unless you only want to give her a task/list of tasks to complete on her own and report back to you). If neither of you have to quit after the hour is up, you may continue until one of you has another obligation.

Feel free to give her tasks from her dislikes and humiliation list, and if she's a good girl or you are feeling particularly kind, give her some of her likes as well. After you are done playing, PM me and let me know how she did. If she was bad for you, you can punish her or leave that to me, but if she tells me your punishment is too harsh then I still have veto power if I agree with her. If you tell me she was good, I will reward her unless you have already sufficiently done so.

Thank you for your interest in my little slut. I hope that she pleases many people this way.

P.S. If you borrow her and I like how you treat her, I may loan her for longer periods in the future if I will be too busy to attend to her! Or I may let you punish her if she needs it!

I am not interested in dares unless they are for my slave.
I am not accepting new slaves at this time.

I will not be your slave.

Good day.

Last edited by MistressMajesty; 01-05-2018 at 03:03 PM.
MistressMajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:44 PM   #2
PityTheSlut

Thank you for calling me a good girl, Mistress! I will try not to let you down!!

23 Female Bi w/a preference for women

Rules, Likes, Toys, PM Dares
Days of Denial 4/76
Edges 92/346
PityTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk