Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-06-2024, 04:01 AM   #9916
FilthyLittleFox

Drink up and make sure you gotta pee badly before starting. Diaper up and slide 2 suppositories into your rear, and then position a lubed hollow plug in your padding ready to sit down on. The large one is preferred. Get into what you think your cutest baby clothing is and cuff your wrists in front of you and your ankles as well.

Now shove that plug in! You're going to be cleaning your room! Or at least doing your best. You'll find it extremely difficult but you'll have to clean it quick before you mess too much. Once you finish, you'll be sitting in the middle of your room and sucking on your pacifier, thinking about just how dirty a little messy baby you are for the next 30 minutes and taking in your handiwork. Have fun~

I am adorable!
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FilthyLittleFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 10:14 AM   #9917
SwitchChao

swap the pacifier for a pee-soaked panty gag

Kik - soychao

Like: Tease and denial, messy food dares, self-bondage, kneeling, sissy, diapers

Dislikes: nipple play, spank, cocksucking, cum eating, anal, pain

limits: Illegal Acts, public exposure of anyone, scat, family + friends, Webcam, Pictures with Face, blood, shaving, enema, blackmail, financial, ID, heavy pain.

PM DARE
SwitchChao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 10:39 AM   #9918
BlackGryph0n99

Recreate your image and send me the pic

PM Dares
AMA

To get a video of my useless slut's little dick being over stimulated as she squirm contact me on kik. (We do not consent to the video being shared further.) Ask me for her kik and humiliate her.
BlackGryph0n99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 03:02 PM   #9919
Herwhoralhighness

Edge yourself 3 times and put yourself in a hanging wedgie afterwards. Stay like this until either 30 minutes have passed or you have cum all over yourself, whichever comes first.
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules
Herwhoralhighness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:59 AM   #9920
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Put on a diaper and drink 1L of water. Then it's just a waiting game. Once you feel the need to pee, "attempt" to go to the toilet, but have an "accident" before you enter the bathroom. Stay in the wet diaper for another hour.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:03 AM   #9921
SerenaChan
Baby Member

Wear the largest size diaper you can acquire.
Wear it and tape it shut to your body so all holes are sealed except for the top, now stuff the diaper with as many items you can to make it oversized, think like dirty socks etc.
You may remove it after one hour as long as you pee'd yourself.
Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM   #9922
Pussycat.

Wear a Barbie outfit + nipple clamps and go grocery shopping. Should be fun!

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM   #9923
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Spank yourself while you are bent over the end of the couch. You must make your ass nice and red before you can stop.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.

Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM   #9924
Herwhoralhighness

Get ready for your "public" adventure. Choose a cute outfit, put on 1 diaper and pack a bag full of as many diapers as will fit in it and a pair of panties or short shorts. Now get your phone and go to YouTube, search for mall ambient noise and fond a video that's about an hour long.
Go to your own bathroom and lock the door, put your phone against the door and start playing the video. Your first order of business is to both pee and edge yourself. When you've completed the first step you should feel very horny in your pissy pamper. What you'll do now is fill your diaper to capacity with either more pee or with water from the sink/toilet/shower and edge again. Having edged twice now and being even more desperate to cum you are going to tape on as many diapers as you can, after you can diaper up no more put the remaining ones folded out into your panties or shorts and pull them up as far as they'll go.
Now you are finally allowed to cum, we'll really, you are required to before you can change and get out of the bathroom.
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules
The following user says Thank You to Herwhoralhighness for this post:
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM   #9925
MessFanatic

You will be dressing up. Put on a maid outfit and diaper. Then go get plenty of water for the entire day and spend 10 hours locked in your bedroom or similar feel free to bring any entertainment but don’t nce you start you’re locked in. Of course this means that you only have the one outfit and diaper so it might end up a little soggy. Of course for food you can either bring it at the start or I guessss you can have a short break to go eat but good luck getting out the rest of the time!

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729

Astolfo cosplay punishment thread. PLEASE GIVE ME DARES AND PUNISHMENT https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...35#post5520235
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM   #9926
MessyOnGetDare

Get dressed into a pink schoolgirl, then you are to deepthroat a dildo while masturbating. Ensure you time how long it takes you. Now you have had some pleasure time, you will be denied and in chastity. The number of mins it took you to cum is the number of days.

they/them | Gender Fluid | Pansexual

Likes: WAM (Wet & Messy), Messy Gameshows, Messy Workouts, Clothed Showers, Clothing Control, Bondage, Dice Dares, Hidden Public, Rules
Dislikes: Spanking, Anal, Humiliation
Limits: Open Public, Social Suicide, Family, Webcam, Illegal, Pictures with Face

born2serve9 was here

BDSM Test Results: https://bdsmtest.org/r/trvMaZB3

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97727
MessyOnGetDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:01 AM   #9927
Herwhoralhighness

Put on some sexy lingerie, bind your thighs to your ankles, prepare some messy implements (whipped cream pies, honey, custard, beans, etc. Whatever you like but get a bunch) and a big waterproof box or something to sit in. If you have a partner to do this with have them put you in stocks or tie your wrists to your neck, if you are solo then cuff your hands together for the rest of the dare. Dunk all the mess over your head and try to rub your thighs or find something to hump for 15 minutes. You can either cum and wait for another 30 minutes or cleanup right away but forsake the orgasm for 24 hours.
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #9928
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

This will take some time, most likely a couple days and multiple steps.

First step. You'll need a few diapers. Whether this takes a couple days or faster depends on you and your body. You need to full use 5 diapers. Both Pee and Poop need to fill each diaper. You'll of course wear the diapers. No double diapers. Wear them until just about leaking. Once you change, save the used diaper, however you need to. After the 5th diaper is changed out we canmov to step 2.

Second step. You should now be in diaper 6. Go ahead and take a max dose laxative. Drink 2Liters of water. Ideally you'll drink it all before the laxative makes you poop. In fact, let's have you give yourself a little 500mL enema. Just pull your diaper down a little to administer. Now insert your largest plug before you pull that diaper up. Now it's a waiting game, but let's get step 3 running.

Third step. Grab all your used diapers you saved from step 1. Bind yourself into a frogtie. Apply a gag. Restrain your arms behind your back. Now just lay with your used diapers and know you're about to have a new one to add to the pile.

By now my guess would be is that you have pee'd and poop'd yourself. If not, just keep waiting. Surely you had enough in the bladder and the enema and laxative to cause the diaper to leak. IF after 4 hours the diaper hasn't leaked, you may release yourself and clean up. You can dispose of all the dirty diapers.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags