Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Juliette

Conversation Between Juliette and lasagnacat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. lasagnacat
    09-24-2023 08:46 AM
    lasagnacat
    Despite a slow response time and failure to include a proper full frontal, a grand total of 6 pics allows for a rather thorough inspection.

Juliette has dark brown eyes, a small, almost pouty looking mouth, and long brown hair with a cute little stud earring peeking through. Her soft features and assortment of beauty marks are very attractive, but somewhat overshadowed by a prominent nose.

Her tits are on the smaller side, with pretty pink nipples and gold piercings. They appear uneven, but it's hard to judge with the angle provided in lieu of the proper full frontal I mentioned.

Juliette's tight pink pussy and it's slightly protruding labia look very nice; although she is mostly clean shaven, the odd hair can be spotted from her thighs all the way up to her belly and particularly around her clit.

Her ass is big and perky, with thick thighs to match.

Overall, Juliette is quite beautiful, but not without her flaws. If I had to give a number, I'd say 7/10.