Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Awoken By Pain!

Posted 12-15-2019 at 09:52 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:15 AM by MasterDaddy02

last night was not a good night! I fell asleep and then around 2 am, I woke up in that degree of pain that was unreal! I took pain pills because it was really bad and my ribs felt like they were on fire! Someone told me to be careful in taking pain pills! The person says that I could get addicted to them and that would not be a good thing! I have been fighting the pain as much as possible! I know that the pain was rough and not easy at all.
I talked to the two staff members who were driving the
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Re: Starting Process!

Posted 12-14-2019 at 12:35 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:17 AM by MasterDaddy02

Yesterday was the start on that road to recovery! No alarm to be set too yet, just at your own pace! It was a rough night and thanks heaven for those pain pills to help make it easier right now! Do I like taking them? The answer is a big "no." But I must to still deal with the pain in my body and yes! I was trying to see if I could handle the pain and at this period! And know that the sooner I quit using them, the better off I will be! But my ribs are so sore and it is a must! If anyone has...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Re: Home Finally!

Posted 12-12-2019 at 09:38 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:18 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, I am finally back home at my house! It was a slow walk from my friend's car to the house. It was that one step at a time too up the stairs and I made it. Then that walk inside the home sweet home. My housekeeper has been doing a good job in how she made the house smelled so refreshed and the smell of French vanilla throughout the front room and the dining room. The tree looks so beautiful with that Angel on top and knowing Christmas is not far away. I have been just taking it easy and very slow...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

My thoughts

Posted 12-08-2019 at 08:45 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 12-08-2019 at 09:31 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Wrong)

I am still in the hospital and hurting like crazy!
The doctor said another three days! Then a very slow process to getting back to normal!
So, something that I am not looking forward to! But hey, I am alive thank heaven for that!
Thank goodness for online shopping too!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.29 average.

Re: Two Days Left!

Posted 12-07-2019 at 06:12 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 12-10-2019 at 11:28 AM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction)

The doctor stop by and checked me over! We had a long talk about my recovery process! Then he said, two days and I can go home! So I am looking forward to that! After what could of been the end of life!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Re: Life!

Posted 12-07-2019 at 12:15 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 12-10-2019 at 11:50 AM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction)

Are we really prepare for that time in our life? Or we just don't think about it? Or when it happened, it will just take place? Some very interesting and good questions to ask yourself! Especially when you are thinking about one own life and are you prepared for the end!
Well each of us must ask ourselves that and at times truly think about it!
It is no easy thought by no means! Each person has there views on there own life!
One cannot prepared another for when your life will end!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Re: Car Wrecked!

Posted 12-04-2019 at 11:29 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:21 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well Thanksgiving Weekend took a turn for the worst! I along with some other co-workers were involved in a wreck on our way to go skiing Sunday night! I am still in the hospital as are two other people! The state troopers say we are lucky to take the least! Four other workers had to spend a couple of nights for safety! Also so that they could be under 48 hours observation! Our two vehicles are total demolish belong repair! But at least no one lost their lives which is a good thing!
We still can't
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized