Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Awoken By Pain!

Posted 12-15-2019 at 09:52 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:15 AM by MasterDaddy02

last night was not a good night! I fell asleep and then around 2 am, I woke up in that degree of pain that was unreal! I took pain pills because it was really bad and my ribs felt like they were on fire! Someone told me to be careful in taking pain pills! The person says that I could get addicted to them and that would not be a good thing! I have been fighting the pain as much as possible! I know that the pain was rough and not easy at all.
I talked to the two staff members who were driving the vehicles at the time of the wreck! They were finally being released yesterday and was looking forward to going home! They both said they were sorry for what happened! I told both of them! Look it was not your fault and you must learn to accept that! What took place was due to icy roads and us thinking we would be safe in the big SUV'S and we were wrong! Men were we wrong and everyone has paid a price!
One of the people said, that they hope no one is upset with them! I told him! Look we are alive and that is the main thing! I am not mad or upset with you as neither is any other person too!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 543 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments