Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Depp's Blog of Doom

Enjoy my blog. I'll try and post stuff and update things from time to time.
  1. Old Comment

Dating is such a Drag

A mystery may be the best thing for you. Congratulations on finding someone and arranging a date. Hope everything else goes as planned.

And the blog title, fits in well lol

All the best

Love Rachie
    x x x x
  2. Old Comment

Dating is such a Drag

Quote:
    Originally Posted by depp View Comment
    This is a woman who dresses like a man when she performs. The show is at a lesbian club. And yes, my blog is serious. Drag is not the same as a drag queen.

Talk to them like human beings. Meet them like you met your existing friends or use the internet. Seriously, don't freak out about this stuff.

Oh alright, i was confused then, just lookin out for you. Good luck then sir depp! Im sure itll go smoothly :P
  3. Old Comment

Dating is such a Drag

Quote:
    Depp if this is a serious blog which, by all means is okay, and unless im missing something, you may want to google female drag/drag queen immediatly...
    This is a woman who dresses like a man when she performs. The show is at a lesbian club. And yes, my blog is serious. Drag is not the same as a drag queen.

Quote:
    How come you get lucky with asking girls out but I don't?
    Talk to them like human beings. Meet them like you met your existing friends or use the internet. Seriously, don't freak out about this stuff.
  4. Old Comment

Dating is such a Drag

Quote:
    Originally Posted by loke View Comment
    because loke you need to show them your penis before you ask them
  5. Old Comment

Dating is such a Drag

Not...sure...if serious...

Depp if this is a serious blog which, by all means is okay, and unless im missing something, you may want to google female drag/drag queen immediatly...
  6. Old Comment

Dating is such a Drag

7. Old Comment

New job & moving to San Francisco

Congrats depp . Hope it works out!
  8. Old Comment
  9. Old Comment

New job & moving to San Francisco

All the very best. I don't think enjoying your work can be overrated - I hope this move brings all the positive changes you hope it does.
  10. Old Comment

Alone.

Hey Depp

I take it your talking about the transition from a student life to that of a tax paying citizen. I remember it well. Its takes time to adjust, but once you have you'll realise that its not that bad, and you'll have more money to spend when you do go out. If you need a chat anytime, hit me up.

Umo
  11. Old Comment

Alone.

Depp we love you, come hide in the internet, until times brighten. Do what makes you happy, take a night or two off. Go for a walk, look for new places to visit, new people to befriend. I have learned that only yourself can control your happiness. If you let others effect your happiness you will become over dependent on others for your happiness.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you feel better!
  12. Old Comment

Alone.

I know how you feel, but things will get better...or worse. But after the worse they'll get better. Sometimes you just have to go through times like this to come out a better person or some other sentimental life changing thing.

Good luck Depp, hope things get better for you.
  13. Old Comment

Alone.

So you will be on getdare more often now?
  14. Old Comment

Alone.

You should come visit arizona. And say hello to me.
  15. Old Comment

I called a girl an enigma tonight...

Quote:
    Did you crack her code?
    There was plenty of mutual mind-fucking. I think I met my match. This girl was damn sharp.
  16. Old Comment

Did you crack her code?

...must... avoid... overextending innuendo... along lines of U-boats, periscopes, diving into the depths and such...
  17. Old Comment

I like being mysterious but when Depp calls you an enigma, it's probably bad.
  18. Old Comment

Why is being an enigma bad, Tiger? It's better than being told you're "simple" or "easy".
  19. Old Comment

You called me an enigma and I liked it until I found out the reason why! Did you tell her why she is an enigma?
  20. Old Comment

Do dominant women really exist?

They might be rare, but they DO exist. I know a few
  21. Old Comment

I think it's pretty clear from your ad / other posts that you have hope and express / promote yourself well in a completely non-whiny way.

Everyone doubts themselves at times, you just need reassuring that sooner or later you'll find someone totally worthwhile for you

Just go with what feels right.
  22. Old Comment

Cute: Am I sexually attracted to the person?
    Dominant: Does she enjoy being in control? (not just trying to always please me)
    Intelligent: Can I hold a conversation with her about non-superficial things?
    Kinky: Does she enjoy sexual adventure?

What makes me sad is that I don't feel like cute, dominant, intelligent, and kinky is too much to put on my list. I've only ever been able to pick three and a half and yet I feel very strongly about all four.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Leopard
    The right person for you is out there, but they are unlikely to be listed on your ideal statistics spreadsheet - most great love is found when least expected. Never give up!
    I really appreciate and believe advice like this. It's just hard to wait on true love and happiness. I find myself trying to take every shortcut I see. I have hope. It just seems dark sometimes.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Leopard
    it takes a lot of time to hunt one down :s
    Amen!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by deschut
    But I'm sure there's girls out there that know what they want, go for that, don't let them be distracted what men feel they should do. Direct their lifes in the way they want it to go. A bit more on the dominant side, but in a nice and dedicated way. Hmm, I think I want that!
    I sure hope so!
    This sounds like a dream

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweetsong
    And I've found that most women who are like the woman you describe... don't flash it about.
    This gives me a lot of hope. Perhaps just acting myself and being a more open with people about what I am looking for is the right strategy.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LilAngel
    it also comes from patience, open-mindedness and hard work
    Something about this makes me feel all warm and fizzy inside. Maybe my head is a bit in the clouds.
  23. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kusumura View Comment
    But most of all, keep in mind that men are meant to be the core of a relationship. Men are the ones who are meant to enable things to run smoothly, like the bones of your own body, men are meant to give the strength for the relationship to move. Women are meant to be the tenderness, the emotion, and the.. Pizazz! They make the relationship exciting and interesting, but without the bones to support them, they're jelly. Skin scars easily (Emotional damage!) but that means that the bones don't have to worry about it, being shielded by the skin, so long as the skin can depend on the bones. Ha. I think that's a nice analogy; I do hope it isn't being a little too sexist (Well.. it is. But honestly).

What? That's so ridiculously stereotypical. Every relationship is different. Every person is different. There is no "supposed to" definition to a relationship.

The right person for you is out there, but they are unlikely to be listed on your ideal statistics spreadsheet - most great love is found when least expected. Never give up!
  24. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kusumura View Comment
    I do hope it isn't being a little too sexist (Well.. it is. But honestly).
    That is sexist! The amount of control and power of a person in a committed relationship should be equal and balanced.

Quote:
    Also hoping that I've been able to help you a little! Good luck with love - You'll need it.
    No he doesn't. Love could have been started by luck, (and even reinforced) but it also comes from patience, open-mindedness and hard work. Yes, you might meet a fancy girl at a bar, and go on to have a wonderful marriage and life with her... but you could also develop a good and stable relationship with a friend you have trusted for a long time, or you know really well.
    Updated 09-12-2010 at 12:31 AM by LilAngel
  25. Old Comment

I'd have to agree with Depp stating that most women are on the more submissive side.

And most of the ones going for the dominating side are so bitchy that I wouldn't been able to keep up living with them.

But I'm sure there's girls out there that know what they want, go for that, don't let them be distracted what men feel they should do. Direct their lifes in the way they want it to go. A bit more on the dominant side, but in a nice and dedicated way. Hmm, I think I want that!