Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Re: Challenging Questions!

Posted 03-22-2015 at 12:46 AM by MasterDaddy02

When you get into a relationship with a Sir, Master or Mistress.

Here is the questions:

(1.) Should you keep your screen name, in which you have chosen for yourself? Support your reasons why?

(2.) Should it be change by your new Dom? As you do give full control of yourself to him or her! True?

(3.) Should it be created by both of you? Why?

(4.) Can a punishment, go to far? Explain to what degree?

(5.) How important
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Searching Value!

Posted 03-16-2015 at 02:17 AM by MasterDaddy02

Is showing that you as a master/mistress truly care. When wishing for that great submissive sub. So why not give that feeling as you answer that sub ad. Why act like you are doing them a favorite. When in all honesty, that is the wrong way to look at it. If the sub, puts a lot into there ad. Shouldn't the same respect come from those wanting that honor Also? Those one liners are not enough as such. Really they are a big joke! Especially from the standpoint of rushing to grab that sub. Do you really believe...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Can You Feel It?

Posted 03-11-2015 at 12:26 AM by MasterDaddy02

That is the question, in which goes through your mind! That is the question, in which goes through your imagination! Interesting in that thought of feelings! But, really it overtakes you, that emotional attack from inside. What am I talking about? How you begin to start feeling those words inside. Yes, words do and can touch you deep down inside. Will you truly admitted to yourself? Maybe or maybe not! Just stop for a second, close your eyes, let the words touch you in that special way. Are they filling...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Another Challenging Question!

Posted 03-02-2015 at 10:03 PM by MasterDaddy02

Ok, is it more important to be honest, if it would hurt your Dom? Or would you hold back in pleasing him or her? What values are truly trusted in deciding what is best? Your honor or your respect, for that most important person in your life?
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: How Many Times?

Posted 03-01-2015 at 10:21 AM by MasterDaddy02

That is the question, in which is easier said then denial.

I have been asked how can you "trust," a person who has hurt and caused you pain? Over and over again?

People, can "trust," that person from knowing the actions. In which they did give that "trust," and how it has effect them. They keep going on in that trust, from in which, they will not break away from that safe ground. No matter how much hurt and pain is cause from that person. For
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: My Thoughts On Trust!

Posted 02-27-2015 at 01:07 AM by MasterDaddy02

Okay, here is my views on another key word.

You can look at it from so many directions. You can also look at it from the views of those, who are still dealing with it. First, "trust," is that part of the values in which you must keep that control. You must, be completely sure when you share that part of yourself. Don't jump to fast, or it could comeback in a bad way for you.

Don't let that guilt feeling attack you, from not moving fast enough in order to please
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: The Rush Is On!

Posted 02-24-2015 at 08:24 AM by MasterDaddy02

Yes, is the term when you see that run to the master\dom submissive slave board. It is like that slogan for the old taco bell commercial "run south to the border." Have you ever stop and thought about that? Interested, some what in the degree of how people take it for granted.

Then, those crazy comments like. Here is my Kik name so contact me, I will train you and teach you. Where is that respect for the submissive slave? You are not showing any to them! You are talking down
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized