Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

An Irish Adventure

Posted 08-30-2017 at 04:54 PM by lola.fox

James and I recently just returned from a lovely trip to Ireland. We had packed our itinerary full of sightseeing across several different cities, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately left us with little time for kink. Thankfully we did get to squeeze a couple full on sessions in, as well as lots of solid kinky sex. During one of these sessions, we decided to let me have a go at my sadistic side to see how I’d like it. We’ve very lightly dabbled in switching before, both in person and online, mainly...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The art of begging

Posted 09-05-2017 at 02:54 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Disclaimer: This blog shares my views and opinions, and I realize that it is not the same for everybody. I would love to hear from you in the comments if you have a different opinion, or something to add.*

I love to hear my sub beg. Nothing makes me feel more in control, than hearing the desperation in their voice (or see it in their typed words). However, I know that a lot of people struggle with begging, and so I wanted to give a bit of an outline for what I am looking for when I ask...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Reality vs Fantasy

Posted 09-08-2017 at 05:25 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-08-2017 at 09:38 PM by lola.fox

I’ve been on this site for several years now and a moderator for nearly half that, so I think I’ll allow myself just one tiny little ranting blog.

I will never get how people complain about “fakes” and want photo proof of tasks, but consider things like “I will fuck 10 strangers off the street bareback if this gets 15 comments” a realistic encounter. I think you should take that as a warning sign. If you think about it, how many people can you think of in your real life that would consider...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rants
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

How long does it take to say "Hi"?

Posted 09-14-2017 at 10:46 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly

I need to rant ...

I think this might go on a few different tangents, but the main point of the post is exactly what the title says: How long does it take to say "Hi" or "I am busy and can't talk for a few days".

I understand that everybody has a life outside of getDare and outside of kink. I do too! Life can be busy and all consuming, and you can feel like you don't have two seconds to breathe, never mind have a conversation with somebody.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Update

Posted 09-18-2017 at 04:51 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Life has been a hectic and stressful lately.

I feel like I have been doing too much adulting lately and it is draining. I just want to crawl into my bed and be little forever. Of course, that isn't really an option.

I was recently in a car accident. My brand new car had $9000 in damage and I have whiplash. Things could have been a LOT worse, so I am just trying to remain positive and remember that I am lucky.

I turned 3 this year! (I really turned 28,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Giving in to submission

Posted 12-07-2017 at 03:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

It has been a long time since I have had the opportunity to feel truly subby.

Asslvr and I took a break for over a year from our D/s relationship. Although we continued to be kinky in the bedroom, I never really allowed myself to give in fully. Our sessions were fun, and hot and I got to cum and beg lots ... but I was also bratty and smart mouthed and had other things on my mind.

It is hard to turn my brain off. It is running constantly, and the same is true during sexy
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Sadism

Posted 09-20-2017 at 03:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:39 PM by Butterfly

I read a wonderful blog today by Abusivemaster and I just had to say that I too am sadistic (I think we should start a club).

I don't really have a whole lot to add to the conversation, but I also don't understand where sadism comes from or why it exists.

It used to scare me a lot, I was afraid there was something seriously wrong with me, but I have come to terms with it. I am just a "kinky fucker" and there is no changing now that I am old.

The
A Butterfly Princess <3