Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

Uncertainty of Time Challenge Report

Posted 07-25-2013 at 04:45 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-25-2013 at 05:17 PM by Rose_Angel

And now for another report on a challenge I did today. I will post the original challenge after the report.

As a note, today is the day I intend on achieving 40 edges. I currently have 6 more to go in the next 4.5 hours... I feel like these reports are sufficient enough, so I don't intend on having a third blog about that challenge... but I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it.

Beginning the challenge:

I was about to start, and then my phone decided to say...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Update and Spanking/Edge Dare Report

Posted 07-25-2013 at 04:36 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-25-2013 at 05:16 PM by Rose_Angel

You can see my former rules and the spanking/edge challenge I'm going to report on here in this blog entry if you wish.

I have decided, that with my limited time, and with the input of a few of my kink friends, I am eliminating former rules and simply changing my challenge to a 1500 edge challenge.

I will still do my '100th' edge challenges on separate days, but will instead do them for edges 150, 300, 450 etc.

With that out of the way, I will report on the
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

1000 Edge Rule Dilemma

Posted 07-17-2013 at 09:38 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-17-2013 at 09:50 PM by Rose_Angel

So, some may have seen that I'm doing a 1000 edge challenge. I came up with the challenge on my own, with pre-set rules and such. I'm having a very difficult time with one of them.

Quote:
5. I will not use the same implement to edge for any consecutive sessions.
I'm so used to just reaching for my wand before going to bed at night to edge/orgasm depending on what I'm "allowed" to do at the time (I don't have an owner, but allow the control of certain things occasionally...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

And So the Denial Begins

Posted 07-13-2013 at 10:14 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-13-2013 at 10:23 PM by Rose_Angel

Yup, my 1000 edge challenge started about an hour ago. I haven't edged yet or anything, as I'm quite sore from the last hour and a half of my free time to cum.

I was actually having a difficult time getting in the mood to cum, until I decided to message Shadowice0823. We started talking about what he'd do if I met up with him after 2-3 months of being denied, how he would tease me and tie me up, playing with me enough to make me go crazy but not near enough to edge.

As...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Obtaining Permission to Ask for Permission

Posted 07-10-2013 at 03:59 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-10-2013 at 04:21 AM by Rose_Angel

In the beginning of my submission to Dravot, I was allowed to go to a few others to ask for the permission to cum. At the time, this was my fiance, Dravot, Frosty, and after a little debate, Gin. Sadly, most of you won't know who Gin is, but he was awesome!

I didn't want to ask Gin at first, because I had promised to do another dare for him (which I have saved as a draft on here but never completed.) After a while, I decided iI really wanted to be able to ask him, so I proposed that
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Wedgie Punishment, 48 Hours Total

Posted 07-10-2013 at 03:39 AM by Rose_Angel

Back when I was Dravot's sub, I had rules to follow and weekly tasks to do, and procrastination is something Dravot tried working with me on. To earn this punishment, which was to spend 48 hours in a front and back wedgie during the week, with the requirement to wear it for a minimum of 4 hours at a time, there were several of the tasks I waited to do until the last minute.

I know one of them was not meeting my exercise requirements.... it's been so long that I forget the other. This
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report on Hourly Tasks and More

Posted 07-09-2013 at 07:25 PM by Rose_Angel

This was done on September 29th, 2012. I asked Dravot for an hourly task for the day and he gave me two-three depending on how you read it. I had to put pegs on for 5 minutes every hour, and I believe I was to edge once an hour and apply toothpaste to my clit every two hours.

I never posted this in the past, as at the time, Dravot preferred discretion. I have several reports I never shared with getDare during my submission, and I plan on digging up a few more to share.

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized