Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

WoW (World of Warcraft)-Error-

Posted 07-09-2008 at 11:59 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)

Ok this is bugging me. I know half of you will like this game and the other half will hate it. Kind of like marmite! Anyway, I bought Wow like ages ago, but since I've had it, not once have I played it, it keeps giving me these stupid errors. Now, someone said it was probably my Connection, which is fair enough I -DID- have a stupidly slow connection, but it's updated now and I have wireless and it's still giving me the same Bull shit error.
On the updates, it will finish all that and say 'error'
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Your school years (Attempt 2. )

Posted 07-08-2008 at 10:31 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)
Updated 07-08-2008 at 10:40 AM by oreo_is_back

Ok, for starters you can blame St.Trininans for this blog. XD, I was watching it whilst I was ill last night, and it made me think. I kind of miss school. I stayed on sixith form to see if I would have enough of it and I still miss it. Anyone, out of curiousty I was wondering what you use to get up to in school (apart from the obvious) Which group catagory would you be in i.e. Emo,goth,Chav,scene etc.. I love it! All these catgories! Then again a few of you would be a bit older the these, shit I was...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Urghh!!

Posted 07-05-2008 at 05:26 PM by AM.PM

It's finally summer! It's finally here! And guess what?! Its still isn’t sunny! I thought by now the sun would finally come out but it hasn’t. I mean come on, summer is supposed to be full of sun shine right? Well not in Seattle that’s for sure it’s full of gray days. I mean just a couple days ago it was thundering and lightning in July! I mean give me a brake! I just want some sun, that’s all I ask for.The sun better show up or I will be very.....shall I say....displeased.By the way happy belated Fourth...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Summer.

Posted 07-05-2008 at 06:24 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)

Ok, so Summer is technically here (Tough in Wales it doesn't seem like) So I was wondering whom was going on holiday or any special avents and such?
I doubt we will be going anywhere, but my 18th is in 28 days, and around that time we have something called 'The big week end' (And not the radio one version). It's like a big festival with shows and stuff (Though they're like £2.50 a ride! So something like 5 dollars per ride!) But considering me and my family will be in town and clubbing and stuff
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Gadgets, depression, getDare

Posted 07-05-2008 at 01:58 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

It's been a long time since I wrote a blog on here so I have decided to write some of my thoughts down.

Finished both my summer school classes on Wednesday and came home feeling dead. The last two weeks of school work consisted of me writing countless papers and not sleeping. I felt so terrible and stressed coming back from my finals that when I lay down to get some much needed rest I worried I would die if I fell asleep. I felt that stressed and messed up.

Well, after sleeping...
SysOp
Posted in Personal life
Old

Another attempt another failure

Posted 07-03-2008 at 08:06 PM by Traveler

(2008-07-03 22:35:33) Traveler: Good evening.
(2008-07-03 22:35:51) Get Dare = :who is this? (2008-07-03 22:36:19) Traveler: Traveler off Dare forum site
(2008-07-03 22:36:46) Get Dare = :wait...what? ur someone from the dare forum site? (2008-07-03 22:37:03) Traveler: Yes
(2008-07-03 22:37:25) Get Dare = :oh okay.. (2008-07-03 22:37:26) Get Dare = :hi (2008-07-03 22:37:37) Traveler: I have posted a response to your request and sent you starting documents as well
(2008-07-03 22:38:18)...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What a Jolt!

Posted 07-02-2008 at 06:14 PM by 2EggsOverEasy

Who would have thought that a dare about an electric meter would get y'all so charged up? Certainly not I!

I do have to admit I'm shocked, pleasantly shocked, with all of the wonderful praise you've offered.

While I understand that an individual's reputation really doesn't mean too much, I still take great pride in recent surge of reputation comments I've received. I only hope that I can continue to live up to your expectations!

However, since I am also...
Posted in Excite