Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

My plans #1 | fabroulette test subjects & personal life

Posted 06-11-2019 at 07:07 AM by SecretGhost

Hey peeps, im back since some time.
I kinda wanted to talk about a few things that im wanting to do and want to work on.

Lets start with number one

Fabroulette *all fetishes*
I was browsing through fabroulette and i really seen a lack of good scat dares.

So i decided to make faproulette dares for people here.
From normal dares to feet to scat.
If people want me to make a dare then just PM me ^^
Ill be starting soon
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gang Up Loser ABDL Dares (the setup)

Posted 06-10-2019 at 08:25 PM by JTN2010
Updated 06-15-2019 at 03:58 PM by JTN2010

So in addition to my bedwetting dare, I recently lost Gang Up ABDL dare. Meaning 5 people are to give me dares. 4 of the 5 already have (which is way more than I expected), so I have those ready. Unless required by one of these dares I won't take on anything new until these are all completed.

For now I'll post them all down below in-case anyone is interested (and credit the author). For a couple I modified them a bit to clean them up or make them a bit more interesting (without it just...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.67 average.

Coming back to Getdare...

Posted 06-10-2019 at 12:33 PM by Bloxo

So a few weeks ago, after a several month absence I posted about coming back to the site, here are some thoughts on what it's been like...

So at first the site seemed pretty quiet, I think maybe the time of year influences who posts and how active people generally feel to do dares and interact with others...the winter putting people into a bit of a hibernation mode...

I have to admit it feels a bit weird right now...I've gone back to being quite active lately, but I still...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 16 votes, 2.00 average.

Not feeling well

Posted 06-09-2019 at 03:49 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:26 PM by SilverBlue

Unfortunately my latest report isn't finished yet. It's 90% done but I have been unwell and not able to finish my write up. I could have uploaded a draft version but I don't want to

Spoiler:
If I was going to be in bondage, it would have to be with someone I knew. For those of you who have read my earlier posts, you’ll remember my experience with bondage. I’ve built up a bit of a friendship with benefits with that guy by this point, so when he said he’d love tie me up in “a place of your choosing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bedwetting Cumulative Dare

Posted 06-08-2019 at 05:04 PM by JTN2010

So I lost a cumulative abdl dare: here.

Before getting started I am going to clean up the rules and make some minor modifications. At the end of the day I'd rather complete a dare with an asterisk than not complete it at all.

I kept getting an error trying to setup a public Kik group so instead I threw it into Tumblr. I hope that works for a log and where I can get responses on what to write on the diaper.

Tumblr Link

Rules
  1. Must wear diapers
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares Version 2 - Girls Only

Posted 06-08-2019 at 02:03 PM by Bloxo
Updated 04-24-2023 at 05:06 PM by Bloxo

Hello all,
Welcome to my PM dares page...I've revamped with some suggestions and made it more fun I hope!

Girls can now combine 2 PM dares together, please be mindful of safety where mess is involved...
Fitness dares can be up to 5 excluding messy ones

I will report back whenever a PM dare is complete!

Fitness:

Jumping Jacks X (Max 50)
Press Ups X (Max 30)
Squats X (Max 40)
Plank - I will do a 30 second Plank...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Trials and tribulations

Posted 06-07-2019 at 03:38 PM by Bloxo

God I hate ranting...but it’s therapeutic to get things out...

Why am I on this site? Because life decides to fuck with me every chance it gets and it pushes me to this safety area where I can let loose and have a little fun on occasion.

This week had been a good one, went drinking with a friend on Tuesday, went to the river for more drinks with the team on Wednesday and then had a flat warming party on Thursday, all in all a nice group of social occasions and some good...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized