Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Last day of grounding

Posted 09-14-2013 at 10:28 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Yesterday was set aside as a day of humiliation and punishment. I was given a strict schedule to follow, including study time, chores and punishments. I had to crawl everywhere in the house and I had to pee outside each time. I was also not allowed any clothes.

I started the day with half an hour of corner time, naked and sucking my thumb. During this corner time I reflected upon what I had done to deserve this punishment. I came to the conclusion that acting like a brat was what got me...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have been grounded

Posted 09-13-2013 at 07:48 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

I have been grounded for my rude behavior, and my disciplinarian has given me the following instructions:

My bad behavior has caused me to lose several privileges. I may not watch tv during my punishment. I am also not permitted to wear clothes at home, so that my nudity will remind me of my disgrace. I may not masturbate at all. I am also not allowed to go anywhere except work and school without permission.

My grounded name is Tramp.

Every day starts with...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Being punished for being arrogant and rude

Posted 09-13-2013 at 07:46 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

I have been undergoing punishment for my bad behaviour lately and wanted to put a record up here. Here are some of the posts from my thread:

I am in need of punishment because I have been rude and arrogant lately.

A few days ago I was in the pharmacy buying painkillers. The pharmacist asked me whether I wanted the 275 mg pills and I said yes. Then when I asked her what other doses were available, out of interest, she said that was the only one. I snapped at her that it was...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized