Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Last day of grounding

Posted 09-14-2013 at 10:28 PM by MsX

Yesterday was set aside as a day of humiliation and punishment. I was given a strict schedule to follow, including study time, chores and punishments. I had to crawl everywhere in the house and I had to pee outside each time. I was also not allowed any clothes.

I started the day with half an hour of corner time, naked and sucking my thumb. During this corner time I reflected upon what I had done to deserve this punishment. I came to the conclusion that acting like a brat was what got me into this and that if I ever acted so rudely again I would be putting myself through this once again, and the next time I would know what I was letting myself in for so then it would be even stupider. I am feeling really sorry for what I did. It is unladylike and childish, as is the punishment I deserve. I believe that being punished in this way has been very good for me and I am certainly not going to behave so badly in the future.

After crawling outside and peeing (which was mortifying by the way) I studied more cardiovascular conditions, with the required 20 slaps to my pussy at 3 half-hour intervals.

After this I did an hour of chores with a butt plug in my ass. I washed dishes and reorganised my cupboards. I did have to stand for some of this but I was on all fours as often as I could.

I studied pulmonary disorders for an hour, spanking myself as instructed.

The next hour was so degrading. I felt humiliated standing nude facing the corner sucking my thumb. It made me feel like a baby who couldn't look after myself and who had to be punished. I feel truly sorry for what I have done and I do feel that I have been punished appropriately. I have been thinking more about the apology I still have to make and how I will phrase it, and I think that I should post this on my blog too.

I was given a set of exercises and this was humiliating as well. I had to do jumping jacks and squats. It was the first thing today that made me aroused and my pussy was so wet the whole time...my tits were bouncing up and down and I must have looked so ridiculous. The squats emphasised my nakedness and I felt small and aroused and ashamed at the same time.

Then I had an hour free time. I spent part of it crawling outside to pee and then I came back in and made a snack. I had to eat the soup from a bowl on the floor, no hands of course.

On a side note, usually I hate the word 'tits'. I think it sounds degrading and I never use it in real life. I much prefer 'breasts'. But my old Master used to make a point of using those kinds of words when I was being punished - something about emphasising my status. So he used to say things like 'for other women it's breasts and pussy and butt, but for a slut it's tits and cunt and ass'. Then he'd make me repeat it. I once used the wrong word and he made me write the word tits 100 times and he called me 'titties' for a week as a reminder. I never forgot again! So I've gotten into the habit of saying those words when I'm in punishment.

I saw that I had messed up my timing and accidentally did my free hour before my study hour. To amend this, I did my study hour and then my next study hour together, with the pussy spanks and the 25 tit spanks, and every time I spanked myself I put the clothespins on my nipples to punish myself. I also made sure to spank myself extra hard to make up for my inattention to detail. I slapped my face ten times as well.

The next hour was my time of chores. I put a pen in my ass which made me feel stupid and ridiculous. I washed the dishes from my previous snack and I changed the bed linens. Then I cleaned all the toilets in the house. I crawled everywhere as I have been instructed to do. After each of my chores I made sure to squat, spank my pussy 20 times and count and say "thank you Sir Bill" each time.

I studied again, more pulmonary diseases. I did not neglect the spanks at all, to my cunt or to my tits, and I was sure to put the clothespins on my nipples to continue atoning for my failure to follow instructions earlier.

My free hour started with the 20 minutes corner time. It was so embarrassing to stand there in a corner with my cunt held wide open and my legs spread. I really think that corner time humiliates me the most out of all my punishments because it appears so pointless but makes me reflect so much on why I deserve this punishment. Once again I felt like a punished little brat for making myself need this punishment.

After the free time I crawled to the kitchen and had some mince and pasta from a bowl on the floor without my hands. I peed outside once as well. I spent the rest of the time studying again.

My next hour of studying involved me doing the required spanking and still using the clothespegs as a plea to my disciplinarian not to punish me for messing up the schedule. I almost finished pulmonary diseases in this time.

I felt contrite and ashamed of myself, and at the same time aroused. I feel like a soundly punished brat who will never ever be so rude again. Barking like a dog while crawling also added to my humiliation.

I did my punishment hour. I knelt by the front door and spanked my ass 30 times with a wooden spoon as hard as I could. Then I used the pen from my ass to write 50 lines saying "I will be good Sir if you let me off grounding" and I spanked both nipples after each line.

I got back in my corner and squatted for 15 minutes. My pussy was so exposed and I felt so humiliated. After this I spanked myself on the kitchen counter (there is no table) 50 times on the pussy with the wooden spoon as hard as possible. My pussy was aching now!

I then did my final hour of studying. I did more pulmonary diseases with the requisite spanks. I was very relieved when this hour was over!

I wrote "I am a tramp that needs constant supervision" 100 times with the pen from my ass. It was degrading indeed! To start my first hour of free time I did 15 minutes squatting in the corner and spanked myself 25 times as hard as possible on the ass...it was intense...

This day was one of the most humiliating and degrading days I have had in a very long time. I was thoroughly shamed and the worst part was that part of it aroused me...I think this is probably the most effective deterrent to bad behaviour I have ever had. Thank you to my disciplinarian for giving me such a harsh punishment. I think that this is a fitting end to my time of punishment.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2849 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments