Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Peg Race

Posted 05-08-2022 at 10:50 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I finally got some much needed time to myself at home, and did not put it to waste. A few days ago I saw this roulette, Peg Race, and it captured my imagination. Originally I planned to use six of my dildos. After I got going, I decided to skip one (the red dildo with a slight bend) that was too similar in circumference and length to the previous one.

I found a long video to have on in the background while I completed my task and set off. Dildo one was no challenge at all, and I had taken...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Update, apologies for inactivity, and my punishment therefor

Posted 05-02-2022 at 06:26 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 05-06-2022 at 02:02 AM by SluttySarah

If you had PM'ed me or posted in a thread with me involved in the past month and I didn't respond, I just wanted to say sorry . Finals season was super busy, and now I'm finally back home.

I no longer have access to my toys as a result (I moved them into the apartment where I will be staying next year). I still don't know what to do with them as I will be living with 2 roommates next year, and I don't want someone to accidentally dig them up after everyone moves in.

To...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Three Fantasies from the Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit

Posted 05-02-2022 at 03:33 AM by gently
Updated 05-02-2022 at 04:13 AM by gently

I've been really inspired to share my fantasies lately, in part because of the amazing responses I got on my first AMA thread. And I even saw this lovely blog post from SilverBlue, where they share the Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit - delicious!

I just had to join in 🙈 I've already posted my responses on the thread, but it wasn't enough. I needed to expand on the mental images each category and prompt gave me. And, in all honestly, I needed to feel all of you guys getting as aroused as...
Old

How to Punish Ponies

Posted 04-14-2022 at 04:42 PM by Ponies
Updated 04-14-2023 at 08:47 AM by Ponies

Every now and again a filly may do something that requires a true punishment. Not something fun, but something they truly hate.

Here are some things ponies hate that can be made into punishments and not funishments.

Head hair cutting/shaving/etc.

Eyebrow plucking/shaving/threading

Body part waxing instead of normal shaving

candle play

cramping enema recipes

my I REALLY DON'T WANT TO...
Silly Little Filly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Area, New Dare

Posted 04-13-2022 at 05:18 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

There hasn’t been a blog post in a while, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been doing any public dares!

On a walk a few days ago I found a small reserve with a path running through it. It sits at the top of a ridge/hill & links the suburban streets on either side. The view from one side is obstructed by forest, ther are fences to the left and right, and a direct line of sight for anyone walking/driving up the road in front of me.

It’s really interesting to me for a few...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Orgasm and Denial Log

Posted 04-03-2022 at 11:54 AM by NudeDude61
Updated 09-16-2022 at 09:49 AM by NudeDude61

The idea for this blog challenge comes from redcamel, who suggested the idea of having to blog your sex life, or at a minimum, the date of every orgasm. The most intimate part of your life is this laid bare for anyone to casually examine.

Since I am often in denial because of dice game results, the entries below may not all be orgasms, but may also include any sexual activity which was forbidden to me at the time.

16-Jul-2022 12:23pm I hope to soon be posing nude as a life...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Person above Add PM dare

Posted 04-03-2022 at 04:38 AM by Paladintwk (Poommate Dares Part 1)

These are added dares that only last 2 weeks:

Add SHOOT AND SCORE: Tell me where to aim my cum and if I don't hit it, I get a punishment.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized