Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

My rant

Posted 11-07-2011 at 04:10 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Conrad Murray was found guilty today! Horray!!! Finally Michael Jackson's family can get closure. What a great man this was! He only fondled little children but got away with it because he is Michael Jackson. But at least the Jackson

Kim Kardishian was recently divorced by Chris Humphries. What a huge story!!! I wondered what happened?!! Maybe they didn't like each other. Maybe someone said something awful! But at least Kim, whose dad got OJ off, will find closure!!!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posting my first blog ever!

Posted 07-10-2012 at 10:42 AM by wme
Updated 07-10-2012 at 10:45 AM by wme

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am posting my first blog to be somewhat like a talk show. I am your host, and feel free to enjoy.

Today's topic the fear facts. Lots of people get killed by sharks a year in the US right? Wrong.
5 people died in 2011 in the US from a shark attack.
95 people died in 2011 in the US from falling out of bed.

It doesn't surprise me. At least they got out of bed. Maybe, they even woke up falling. I just have a hard time understanding...
wme
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A day in the life of...1

Posted 06-16-2013 at 09:58 AM by DeBael
Updated 06-16-2013 at 10:42 AM by DeBael

As part of a dare I must let someone chose a person I know every day, I will dress and act like that person for the rest of the day for a week.

Today Charlotte21 chose Zoé.
I got dressed in my normal bra and panties, a jeans pants, blue long sleeved shirt, pueple scarf and the pair of boots we swapped 2 days ago because her feet hurt in them.
Another part of the dare was winning 3 "loser has to"/"the loser has to" each day. I played 5, won 3.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Keeping me Busy: A Wonderful Week!

Posted 08-25-2014 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

When I am dealing with hard, heavy, emotional things, then I sometimes need a distraction so that I don’t spiral down into a dark hole and not want to come out. Control for me really gives me a ground, I am not sure if that makes sense to anybody else but me, but there it is. It helps me to focus on something other than crying, or hurting. In the past, I have used other ways to cope, but I found having somebody control me, or give me tasks, is really the safest and most effective.

So,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Forced Orgasms and a New Record

Posted 09-14-2014 at 09:25 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM by Butterfly

Today was the last time that I will have a chance to use my wand and be really noisy until after I return from my trip, so we decided to have some extra fun.

Sir had me tie both of my legs to the end of the bed, spread wide, wearing nothing but a pair of panties. I had already inserted my vibrating inflatable plug, and Sir had me put on my nipple clamps. I then had both ends of a scarf tied to the headboard, so that it formed a loop. I handcuffed one hand, turned the plug on low, put
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My views on submission over time ... four :P

Posted 09-15-2014 at 11:56 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM by Butterfly

After reading blogs by Mandi, Happyme and Rosebrat, I have decided to continue the trend with my own thoughts ...

Discovering D/s
When I was 16, I was watching CSI and there was an episode about a man who died at a BDSM club. Seeing some of the aspects of BDSM, really turned me on, and I realized that it was something that I was interested in. I did a lot of research and fantasizing.

However, every time I thought about submitting to somebody, I pictured the physical
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Limits...

Posted 09-18-2014 at 11:00 AM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)
Updated 09-21-2016 at 09:29 PM by thiskittykat (adding info)

I'm not currently looking for a Master/Mistress nor a Slave....

AMA
My Rules
Pm Dares
My Sex Map
My First Story
A little about me.
Give me a Dare.
Denied by Guys: 36 Days

self-bondage- timed bondage, released times with ice,etc
Anal- love this, I want to try longer periods of time.
light pain- spanking on clit or breast.
Wedgies- love being wedgied, hanging wedgies are
Posted in About me.