Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
My Submission to Asslvr
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Beating our Record Pt 1

Posted 12-22-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

On saturday morning we woke up and I got to take a nice relaxing bubble bath in our jacuzzi tub. Certain parts of me were a bit sore from the night before. The kind of fantastic pain where you sit down and can tell that you had a great night. The bubbles were so high that I almost felt like I was drowning which caused me to get out early. Its too bad though, because Sir was just on his way into the bathroom with a toy for me to play with in the bath as I was getting out. Boo! I lost the chance to have...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Niagara Falls Continued

Posted 12-21-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

NOTE: This post continues directly from my previous post about Mr.Lover-Lover's custom edge.

Before I continue, I feel like I need to put a disclaimer. I try hard to make sure that my reports and blogs are clear, honest, heartfelt and accurate, however I feel like this blog is going to be a bit jumbled. I may leave parts out or fill in some holes, but only because what follows was really intense and incredible and my mind was literally blown.

Now back to the story:
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Niagara Falls: Custom Edge (and a bit more from our trip)

Posted 12-20-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Mr-Lover-Lover snuck in and stole post number 120 on my AMA. He knew that we were going to be together and in a hotel, and so this is what he came up with:

I don't want her to know what to expect so she needs to be told to pack her bullet vibe and remote (don't forget fresh batteries), magic wand with the g-spot attachment, ropes long enough to bind her wrist to the hotel bed post, two pairs handcuffs, nipple clamps with the chain, ball gag, pink star crop, enema kit, anal bead, inflatable
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

We Meet Again: Clone-a-Willy and Build-a-bear

Posted 12-18-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

On Thursday morning, Asslvr and I woke up and got to lay in bed together and just talk. We didn't want to waste too much of the day, so we reluctantly got up.

I started the day by making him breakfast. One thing you might not know about my Sir is that he is a coffee addict. I wanted to make extra sure that he wasn't grumpy, and so I made bacon, eggs, and lots of coffee.

After breakfast we decided to try one of Asslvr's Christmas Presents. I had bought him a "Clone-a-willy"
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

We Meet Again: Our First Night

Posted 12-16-2014 at 02:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

As most of you know (since I couldn't stop shouting it from the roof top for the last month), Asslvr came for a visit last week. I wasn't going to write a blog series about our trip, but I have had a few requests and so here it is ... Enjoy

Asslvr's plane was supposed to arrive at 7:14 pm. My 11 year old cousin (we will call her C) and I went to the airport to greet him (she has a bigger crush on Asslvr than me). C insisted that we bring along Mr. W (our teddy bear).

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Practicing my safeword: Relentless teasing

Posted 12-07-2014 at 12:08 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:36 AM by Butterfly

After my week of switching with Asslvr, we realized it was something we both really enjoyed, and so we decided to continue to do it on a regular basis. Every other week, I get to control Asslvr on Friday and Saturday. I love having control and teasing and taunting and torturing my wonderfully devious man, but at the same time, I also miss having my rules.

So as I started to tease him relentlessly on Friday morning, I was weakened and he somehow manipulated me into agreeing that I would
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Exploring my inner Domme

Posted 11-09-2014 at 07:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:38 AM by Butterfly

As I have mentioned, Asslvr and I switched roles this past week. We started at 12 am last Sunday and ended today at 5 pm. I really had a lot of fun.

When Asslvr and I first started talking 5 months ago, he had mentioned that he had liked the idea of being a sub at times, but we didn't really explore this too much since I had absolutely no experience. Not only had I never played Domme to anybody, but I had never even given a dare to anybody before.

Over the past few months,
A Butterfly Princess <3