Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

JuNo Challenge

Posted 06-03-2023 at 11:42 AM by lola.fox

Emmy was lovely enough to set up a little challenge on the Discord Server we're in together, so I decided to participate even though denial is not my typical thing. Here's a quick little description in Emmy's words about the game:

What’s the game?
Your goal is to earn as many points as you can throughout the month by completing tasks. Each day will have a task with three levels worth 1, 2, or 3 points depending on difficulty. Most of the tasks focus on edging, but there are elements...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports, Rules
Old

The Peg Race

Posted 05-08-2022 at 10:50 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I finally got some much needed time to myself at home, and did not put it to waste. A few days ago I saw this roulette, Peg Race, and it captured my imagination. Originally I planned to use six of my dildos. After I got going, I decided to skip one (the red dildo with a slight bend) that was too similar in circumference and length to the previous one.

I found a long video to have on in the background while I completed my task and set off. Dildo one was no challenge at all, and I had taken...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

#19 - Becoming an Edging Toy - The magic number 100

Posted 11-29-2020 at 03:05 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#19 - Becoming an Edging Toy - The magic number 100

After doing yesterdays remaining 16 edges a new challenge was awaiting me and it involved pushing myself ... and I could even choose between them:

First option:
Doing 170 edges until bed time

Second option:
Doing 100 edges consecutively in a single session.

I chose the second option ... and because I wanted to make it a bit more interesting a had...
Distinguished Member
Old

Desperate offer: vote for me

Posted 11-26-2017 at 12:38 PM by CSasha (I love words)

In around 24 hours, my vote challenge against ChubbyShySissy ends. Currently, I am 14 votes short of winning, and I don't like to lose it. Though risked it, and will go through with the consequences should I lose, I still don't want to by far.

So if you didn't vote in that thread yet, I am hereby pleading you to take the couple of seconds to do so. Maybe you like what I did so far on getDare, what I have written or set up. Maybe you liked the PM dares I once send you, or my posts to your...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

ChubbyShySissy VS Cassandra - Please vote for me

Posted 11-21-2017 at 04:24 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-22-2017 at 10:49 AM by CSasha

Hello my dear readers,

Recently, ChubbyShySissy asked me for a versus thread, because she wanted to risk being forced into chastity by you, the community. On the sacrifice on my own risk, though not too bad, I agreed to help her by accepting the challenge.

You, my dear readers and precious part of this great community, have the opportunity to help ChubbyShySissy lose this thread by voting option no. 2: Cassandra shall win. ChubbyShySissy shall get into chastity. At the same...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Battleship Diaper Challenge

Posted 09-08-2017 at 10:26 AM by slavepuptx
Updated 09-08-2017 at 04:17 PM by slavepuptx

Game 1 decides who WILL be in diapers. Loser will be in diapers. Length of time depends on how many ships winner has left: 1 ship diapered until bed time; 2 ships diapered until following morning; 3 ships diapered until tomorrow bedtime; 4 ships diapered until second morning.

Loser of game 1 can demand a second game with either of the following conditions: he will have double the length of diaper time from the first game OR he can choose to double layer diapers for the diaper time from...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.78 average.

Trying to be Silent

Posted 07-26-2014 at 08:45 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:51 AM by Butterfly

Sir decided that he was going to issue me a challenge this past week. I have a bit of a problem with not being able to be silent when I ... pleasure myself. Which has its disadvantages.

So, he decided we were going to focus on working on this. He sent his instructions Tuesday morning.

"For the rest of the week I would like for you to try to touch with out making a sound. So each day you have to rub your clit for as long as you can until you make a noise... then stop.
A Butterfly Princess <3