Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

1000th post blog: counting, updates and other things

Posted 03-07-2018 at 10:36 AM by Pariahterror
Updated 06-04-2019 at 10:51 PM by Pariahterror

Just to keep it nice and visible I put the counting in the top part of this blog now

First of all, I want to thank you all for posting in my thread.

Now I will have to do all my tasks before I'm free again. I will summarize them all here:

237 /357 spanks to my balls.
6 hours and 16 minutes / 6 hours and 16 minutes of cornertime
1 hour 38 minutes / 1 hour and 38 minutes with clothespins on my nipples
5 hours 40 minutes / 10 hours and...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Opening another piece of me

Posted 01-29-2018 at 12:16 PM by Pariahterror

So here I am writing another piece of me. To me it already is some heavy stuff to tell you. And I already feel my eyes welling up when I just think about telling it to anyone. And just in advance, I’m sorry for using you as a therapy session.

As you might have read in my thread where I’m opening up is that making and keeping contact is a difficult thing for me. When there is regular contact, it appears to be less difficult for me. The least difficult thing might be just talking in person...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More than just a hug

Posted 12-15-2017 at 07:36 AM by Pariahterror

So after writing a whole bit of me, I thought of writing something else. Just a feeling I have. Something I just want to feel when I'm laying in bed or just around the day.

It is the feeling of a nice warm hug. Or maybe just some more pressure. A hug from my parents isn't the feeling I'm longing for.

Maybe it is a hug that would really overpower me. Not by strength, but a hug I have to surrender to. A hug that makes me feel small in comparison.

During my time...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Opening up a little piece of me

Posted 12-11-2017 at 06:46 AM by Pariahterror

So here I am writing a first bit about mysef. I don't know why I am doing this. Somehow I got triggered by the thread of Butterfly and some of her blogs. Triggered in a good way. And now I have the feeling I just wanted to write something and read some more.

I have seen this site multiple time before I actualy made a profile about 5 months ago. Before this I had only felt some of a submissive side of me with a dominant shell covering me.

I am not much of a person who just...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM dares

Posted 08-20-2017 at 12:18 PM by Pariahterror
Updated 06-17-2019 at 01:34 PM by Pariahterror

Welcome to the PM DARES of my profile. I may add/remove/increase amount depending on my current situation. If you think I'm too easy on myself, set a bigger number. Feel free to suggest another dare. If I like it I'll do it and add it to the list. There is no color code. you can send any 4 per day.

Puppies, ponies and kittens may freely double the amount

Random dares

PM me "REVENGE" and puppy will send you some of your PM dares back.
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My limits and toys

Posted 07-20-2017 at 11:57 AM by Pariahterror
Updated 04-14-2019 at 12:15 PM by Pariahterror

Male, Dutch, Bi curious

Likes: Denial / Toys / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Edging / Messy / Cornertime / pain / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / CBT / Nipple play / Self-bondage / clothing control / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Public / Permanent / Friends and family / Scat / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal / Vomit / Blackmail /...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized