Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Two Likes, Three Dislikes

Posted 06-13-2015 at 11:54 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

So, asslvr's Butterfly gave me a dice dare because she is supermegafoxyawesomehot and because I'm amazing at bothering people. I just had to give her three things I'd like to do to earn my orgasm and three things I wouldn't like to do. For my likes, I told her using my vibrator and wedgies, but I couldn't really think of a third except for humiliation. My dislikes were anal (just because it was kind of time consuming) edging, and humping objects.

She is such a babe, that she made the dare...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Butterfly for President!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Posted 06-06-2015 at 04:59 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-10-2015 at 10:07 AM by Butterfly

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

VOTE BUTTERFLY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

As you know, I have been nominated for getDare president. Getdare means a lot to me, and so do each one of you. As getDare President I would put each of you first. In doing so, I would make the following promises:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I promise to be a great friend to anybody who is in need of a friend. I am a great listener. I am loyal and am the type
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	President Large.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	320  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

"Break Me"

Posted 05-27-2015 at 09:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Everybody has their own way of dealing with stress. Some people handle it in a very healthy way; running, kickboxing, listening to music, taking a bubble bath, talking it out. But for other people, they find unhealthy ways to cope with their stress; smoking, overeating, drinking. Unfortunately for me, I realized that the best way for me to cope with emotional pain and stress was to self harm.

Growing up I had a lot of stress in my life. My father was abusive in many ways and he didn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Facing fears and pushing limits: Impact Play

Posted 04-22-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have an abusive background. So for me, the thought of being hit, spanked or beaten in any way, shape or form, was a huge NO!

However, Colosubguy bought me a pair of nipple clamps and it came with a bonus gift: a flogger. I was intrigued and Sir and I had experimented a little with it before I went to visit, but we couldn't wait to try it in person.

I was scared to let him hit me. I was scared of the panicky feeling that I have always had in the past when somebody had
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Star crop.JPG
Views:	470
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	308  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Facing fears and pushing limits: Leaving marks

Posted 04-19-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This blog is a little different ... it isn't necessarily facing one of my fears or pushing one of my limits, it is more about a hesitation that Sir had. Sir hates to see me hurt, and he would never do anything to hurt me intentionally. However the thought of him leaving marks on my body has really turned me on.

A lot of my friends on getDare love to show off the marks that they get from playing. A lot of them are from impact play. I have always been intrigued with their marks ... I love
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

My regrets about censorship

Posted 04-16-2015 at 09:09 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-16-2015 at 09:15 AM by Butterfly

I am going to interrupt my blog series on "facing fears and pushing limits" to post a blog that I have had saved in my drafts folder for almost 6 months.

After reading Sparklystar's blog about her Master being upset over a blog she posted, I left her a comment about blogs being your own personal thoughts and feelings, and not letting anybody say what you can and cannot write about. However, I felt like a hypocrite because I let this happen to me.

6 months ago,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Facing fears and pushing limits: Gag and gagging

Posted 04-13-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:08 PM by Butterfly

Gag
One of my limits is using a gag. However I have owned one for a long time.

When I first presented my likes and limits to Sir, along with my toys list, I needed to take the time to explain to him why I had a gag if it was on my limits.

The thought of using a gag has always turned me on. I think there are a few reasons why I am drawn to the thought of using a gag. One of the reasons is that I make noises, and I have a hard time controlling my noises when I am
A Butterfly Princess <3