Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old

Jaro's Orgasm Denial Calendar

Posted 01-31-2021 at 09:09 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am writing this blog as a reward for guessing which record Jaro was going to break. The request is below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub
The topic of the blog should be how Jaro's calendar is working out for you. Rather curious about that.
For those that don't know, Jaro has been denied any orgasms since May 2020. His last orgasm was on his birthday last year and his next one will be on his birthday this year. I have created a few threads where people can add different things to make Jaro even hornier. They
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

The isolation blues

Posted 01-13-2021 at 12:52 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a pretty social person, some might even call me a social butterfly. I thrive when I am around MY people. In normal times I would be at my best friends 3 to 4 times a week after work, I would have a social event on Saturday, and maybe lunch or dinner and shopping with my mom. And that is a slow week!

Even during the spring lockdown I was meeting a friend for outdoor, social distanced coffee dates. We also had our cohort, who was my best friends family. So while things had slowed down,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Time zones suck!

Posted 01-05-2021 at 11:55 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Over half of my D/s relationships have taken place, largely online, so I am used to having the challenge of working with different time zones. I have successfully dealt with differences as little as 1 hour and up to 18 hours.

It is manageable if you have compatabile schedules and work together to overcome some of the challenges. However, there are some serious disadvantages at time.

One of the biggest disadvantages is that I am sometimes I have to sleep (albeit some people
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Relief

Posted 12-28-2020 at 07:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Sometimes you don't even realize how tensed or anxious you are until you are flooded with relief when the situation ends.

Tonight I am breathing a sigh of relief. After two months I am free. I don't have to justify things to myself or others. Instead, I can just let it go.

I have been wrestling with the decision for awhile now, and tonight that decision was made for me. I am a bit sad, but the overwhelming feeling is relief, and that is how I know it is the right path
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Playtime Reports

Posted 12-09-2020 at 11:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have been doing a lot more play lately since a certain somebody entered my life (*cough cough* Analyst).

Nipple Pendulum
This was awhile ago so the details are getting a little fuzzy. The gist of the play session was that I was tied to a stool using rope and then my new Domi2 (OMG you need this vibe!) was tucked nicely against my clit. I attached little pink metal buckets to the clover clamps and then attached them to my nipples. Analyst controlled the Domi2 bringing closer and
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-12-09 (1).jpg
Views:	558
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	945   Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-12-09.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	946  
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2020-11-15.jpg (30.5 KB, 654 views)
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

The versatility of orgasm control

Posted 12-01-2020 at 07:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Orgasm control is one of my favorite kinks as both a Domme and sub. Controlling somebody's pleasure can be so powerful and just plain HOT!

Usually when people think of orgasm control, they automatically think of denial. That seems to be one of the most popular kinks. Most of people are actually really surprised when I tell them that denial is a limit of mine.

But wait! How can I love orgasm control but not do denial? Because there is so much more to orgasm control than
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Butterfly Inc.

Posted 11-29-2020 at 01:32 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-29-2020 at 02:12 AM by Butterfly

Power exchange relationships are complicated. When you are ethically non-monogamous and have multiple dynamics and relationships, it is even more complicated. It takes a LOT of organization and communication to make it work.

Each of my dynamics have different but similar systems in place to make things run smoothly. We have a list of rules, a spreadsheet to track tasks and deadlines, folders for pictures and media, journal entries, calendars to track free time, tasks, play time, date
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized