Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
  1. Old Comment

Being punished for being arrogant and rude

I am already planning to go there and apologise to them as a symbol of my contrition. Thank you for the idea of getting their names and further tasks if they don't accept my apology; I am sure that telling them my name will also serve to humiliate me further.

If you want to see how else I have been punished, have a look here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=152519
  2. Old Comment

I have been grounded

I deserved to be punished and I am sure I will learn a lot of humility and obedience from this!

If you want to see my other punishments have a look at this thread http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=152519
  3. Old Comment

Being punished for being arrogant and rude

I think you need to go back and apologize, for being a rude bitch to them. It better be sincere and not just saying sorry for the sake of it. Make sure to get their names because when your back home your going to write on yourself somewhere you will notice often so its a constant reminder, Im sorry (insert name) I was a rude bitch. Ask if there's anything you can do to earn their forgiveness if they don't accept your apology you will have to come back here and write us an essay of why you think they didn't accept your apology when you felt they should have.
  4. Old Comment

I have been grounded

It seems you're on a tight leash. I don't think you'll behave rudely any time soon.
  5. Old Comment

Day 15

What happened to this blog and your punishment? Did you finish?
  6. Old Comment

Day 14

MsX, I enjoyed your humiliation and your telling of your experience. I look forward to your completion of my next task.
  7. Old Comment

Day 14

Well I stand corrected and will look forward to more posts.
  8. Old Comment

Day 14

I had thought about that, RST. However, it turns out that it is motivating me to study I only put aside an hour a day for these, except on rare occasions, so it doesn't take much time. Also, I've found that where I would previously have spent 5 hours wasting time, I now do an hour of detention and then quite a bit of studying follows. It's time I would have spent on something unimportant and now I can use it for motivation.

PS: So glad you like the blog!
  9. Old Comment

Day 14

Although I enjoy this blog very much I can't help but feel that all these punishments and degradations take up a lot of time and are mainly entertainment in stead of proper motivation to study. I might go so far as to say that they probably have a negative impact on your studies. Do continue however
  10. Old Comment

Day 14

slowly you are stepping out of your safe zone. *smiles for you*
    Posted 05-06-2012 at 10:49 AM by PerfectlyImperfect PerfectlyImperfect is offline
  11. Old Comment

Day 9; Essay: My dark fantasy

mhhh Well written but very typical fantasy for your average slut. Maybe I should start a business and get rich by abducting women and giving them what they crave.
  12. Old Comment

Day 11

Very good on this task. Shame you let so much drip out though.

The fact that it didn't turn you on as much is a good thing. You're being punished, this is detention. While many things in here do turn you on the purpose is to punish so you learn your lesson.
  13. Old Comment

Day 3

Thank you Sir! I will do the 40 then
  14. Old Comment

Day 2

Maybe you'll have to do that one day
  15. Old Comment

Day 3

Haha, my mistake. I had just woken up when I wrote that :P Due to my mistake I'll leave it at 40
  16. Old Comment

Day 7

Looking forward to it!
  17. Old Comment

Day 7

Glad you enjoyed my punishment slut. Next time will be even more fun
  18. Old Comment

Day 5

I like that someone used my questionnaire as a task
  19. Old Comment

Day 4

Thank you for this punishment, PerfectlyImperfect. I will do it and post a report!
  20. Old Comment

Day 3

Thank you for noticing my mistakes and giving me this punishment to help improve myself, Sir. I know that I deserve this, and that I should be punished many times for my sluttiness and laziness. Please may I point out that F is the sixth letter of the alphabet, not the fourth. Thank you for giving me this well-deserved punishment.
  21. Old Comment

Day 2

Ouch, bricks sound very unpleasant! I'm glad I've never had to do that; I'm sure I'd hate it. I'm glad you like my blog so far!
  22. Old Comment

Day 3

Is it just me or is it ironic that your falling made Perfectly fall in laughter? Haha. But I didn't laugh at that, I was instead a little turned on knowing that a little slut gets to beat her ass that much to make up for her laziness as a schoolgirl. You deserved that spanking. Remember that.
  23. Old Comment

Day 4

oops! I found a typo here, and I am going to comment fast b/c I am nice and will give you a less, punishment. Here, "I would attempt he task again" you missed a T, so I think you should write I would attempt the task again, ah. maybe 75 times, handwritten, or 150 times typed.
    Posted 04-24-2012 at 10:16 AM by PerfectlyImperfect PerfectlyImperfect is offline
  24. Old Comment

Day 3

When you said you fell twenty-three times, I fell down laughing. (not that I am some cold hearted bastard) But, Snaps.
    Posted 04-24-2012 at 10:12 AM by PerfectlyImperfect PerfectlyImperfect is offline
  25. Old Comment

Day 3

I think you need a punishment of 40 spanks (20 per cheek) for misspelling in the next to last paragraph. You stated "gasp or breath" when it should be "gasp for breath" and as F is the fourth letter in the alphabet I'm assigning 40 spanks.