Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Dares/Rules In Progress

Posted 08-12-2018 at 09:01 PM by LucieA
Updated 08-20-2018 at 12:37 PM by LucieA

Last Orgasm: ruin on Aug 20

FORCE - my next orgasm will be reached with no warm-up, forced out of myself, and I will endure as much post orgasm stimulation as I can.
In order to achieve at least 7-10 minutes of post orgasm torture, I will tie the vibrator in place, and use Saran Wrap to further secure it. If I last less than 7 minutes, there will be punishment. If I make it ten or more, I will be rewarded.
EDGE - *long; normal; no, I will cum later* on edgemeplease.com
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Temporary rules

Posted 07-20-2018 at 03:15 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 09-25-2018 at 11:39 PM by Matt:
Tags rules

A list of temporary rules I have to follow

until 29th Sept -:

So for this week you will do 10 edges a day on top of all other edges.

5 of these will be however you want them. The other 5 wearing your collar, leash and puppy ears, start by humping. After 5 minutes of humping trying to edge, you may continue doing the rest of the edges by hand.

On top of that, after each edge you will add a tally to your body. If any of them disappear and you
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules I want to keep now that I am domless

Posted 05-26-2018 at 11:58 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags personal, rules

It's official. I am domless (yes, I made up a word! Fight me!). I have been struggling so much doing anything at all because I was so used to having rules. I decided to keep some of my rules but I am preeettttyyyy sure I won't follow any of them without a Dom telling me to get my shit together and be productive. However, I'll do my best to keep following these rules:
  • Get your lazyass out of bed at 10am
  • Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Keep the house clean
  • Don't stay up too late (after
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Rules from [email protected]

Posted 04-14-2018 at 01:27 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags rules

These are the rules [email protected] gave me for winning her Easter egg challenge.

Rules start today for 1 week.

1) In the entire week you are only allowed to masturbate for a total of 2 hours including all tasks, challenges etc and no touching after that, So every time you masturbate keep track of time, also any masturbation session less than 5 minutes like if you just touch for pleasure for a fraction of seconds is also counted as 5 minutes. Once you complete these 2 hours, a torment...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Mistake Made

Posted 04-05-2018 at 01:34 AM by pixi

I always kept bugging Sir to give me some rules to follow as I am a person who likes things to be systematic and uncertainty messes me up. Untill last night Sir didn't really give me many rules other than the normal ones which I believe are common for almost every sub, but last night after me requesting it for weeks, Sir decided to give me a few more rules.
1. Always sleep naked. (except on my periods when I am allowed the privilege to wear panties)
2. Dry hump the pillow for 10 min before...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Add to my" thread advice Part 2

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:17 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 02-23-2018 at 03:29 AM by Cassandra

Click here for Part 1

15. Your rules guide the players and the game

Whoever designs the rules, determines the behaviors which are rewarded, and the behaviors which are punished. Guess which behaviors people prefer. Do the prefer rewards or punishment (not to mistake for funishments)? So yes, by rewarding what you want them to do, they do it. It's in your hands when you set up the rules.

What do you want your players to do? Do you want your friends to join or others...
Prodigy
Old

"Add to my" thread advice Part 1

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:14 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 02-23-2018 at 03:25 AM by Cassandra

Disclaimer: I am just a human being without any clue, but I felt inspired to answer to NoLimitz call how to create or make a popular "Add ..." thread.

I had to create my own Loser thread by losing a vote to ChubbyShySissy, still working it off, and started some more Add-threads for other users like for lop747, for Gonzalez, for Buttaholic, for my precious pet astro alias oddjobber, and for spankmeohio. I think my first experiene posting and thereby adding in such threads was
Prodigy