Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Yes, I'm an attention whore, probably the biggest.

Posted 10-01-2018 at 03:14 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 10-01-2018 at 03:38 PM by lilith_

* I know this is probably a flaw. I know this probably makes me annoying. I know this is stupid and I know that it is something I need to work on *

If you haven't noticed, I'm a total attention whore and that's one of the few things I'm not ashamed to admit. I just love attention and I do whatever I can I get it. I'm aware, yes. It's highly problematic.

I never really got attention from the people that should be giving it to me. I never got a hug or a kiss or a praise...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Random thoughts
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Apathy and misery and boredom and anal gapes and exposure

Posted 09-30-2018 at 04:27 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags personal

Every day I send little updates of my day to my partner. I send him an update whenever I am done with one of the rules, or when my mood changes for no apparent reason, and stuff like that. But I'm noticing that it's the same messages every day.

"Update: just finished lunch, gonna study now."
"Update: I have a headache and I am very anxious."
"Update: I just had dinner"
"Update: I just fucked my ass and I have a bigger gape! Look!"
Distinguished Member
Old

Shame in BDSM

Posted 09-18-2018 at 03:58 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

~ This blog contains TRIGGER WARNINGS so if you don't want to read about intense stuff delete this tab ~

Shame is a feeling that I struggle with a lot. I might be open here about my thoughts and all that but that's because I'm anonymous and it feels good to blog about these things without my real name appearing next to it. In real life things are a little different.

Generally I feel ashamed for a lot of things. I'm ashamed of the fact that I can't sleep with other
Distinguished Member
Old

Happy New Year!!!!!

Posted 09-13-2018 at 12:11 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags personal

For me every September a new year starts. Maybe it's because for 20 years of my life September meant a new school year? Maybe. But in my eyes that's how it is

THIS YEAR SUCKED. Okay it had some good moments but mostly it was shit. Where do I begin???

This year had two D/s relationships that BOTH failed for different reasons, it had a funeral, many
Distinguished Member
Old

I broke the key!!!

Posted 09-10-2018 at 02:13 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)

So I just started to put myself into a chastity device again. I am not that much into permanent chastity yet. The longest period were three days so far.

I often struggle with the lock and keys a bit when locking it up. Today, I overdid it, and broke the key while it was in the lock, and me in the device. It looked like it was already locked.

I told my husband, who I love to death. He has never seen my chastity devices but was very open, and giving me proposals what...
Prodigy
Old

Tea party with demons (September Writing Contest)

Posted 09-09-2018 at 09:57 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

I wake up and I am drowning but not in water. The taste of blood triggers that part of my brain that has been locked away but soon I realize that I am only biting my lips.

I stand up and pour myself some alcohol. Demons are always put to sleep when the smell of alcohol embraces you. I know, I promised I'd change my ways, you don't like my habits and you think that my hair is always messy. That my clothes are too dirty and that my skin looks rotten. My demons like my hair and my clothes.
Distinguished Member
Old

I'm not enough but at least I'm boring enough

Posted 09-05-2018 at 11:43 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

I have always had the feeling that I am not good enough. In sports, art, theater, school, appearance but also now this stupid feeling has expanded into my kinky side. First of all, let me tell you that I understand that what I am about to say is complete bullshit, however I can't stop myself from getting sad over this.

Lately I have been a little sad over the fact that I am boring, more specifically a boring sub. I have heard endless reassurring that this is not the case and that I shouldn't
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me