Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

BDSM Test Results Comparison

Posted 04-19-2017 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Ever since Jaro has posted his blog with updated BDSM results, I have been thinking about my own results and wondering how much they have changed. I tried looking and couldn't find a post with results in it anywhere on getDare. However, thankfully I keep everything in google Docs because I was able to locate the results from the first time I took the test.

The first Number listed is the result that I received on March 14, 2015; Just over 2 years ago!!!

The second number,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

So you want to be noticed?

Posted 04-18-2017 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I see so many people on getDare who just want attention. They may be new and trying to make friends, or they are only here to find somebody to play with outside of getDare. Whatever the reason, it is hard to be noticed in a sea of thousands of other people wanting the same thing.

So how do you stand out?

I thought I would share just some tips that help me notice people:

Be active!
This is the most important piece of advice that I can share with somebody.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Loves/Likes/Limits as a Domme

Posted 04-18-2017 at 03:24 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

💕Loves
I am more than happy to do any of the following, and in a long term relationship I would insist on at least a few of these:

Edging & Denial
Whether it is an edge bank, or just assigning edges, I love to have my sub edge. I love to make them horny and desperate and drippy and then not allow them to cum.

Long term denial
Taking edging & denial one step further, I like to see how long my pet can stay denied. Each person is different so
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Have I made a difference?

Posted 04-17-2017 at 11:46 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Sorry if this is kind of dark and morbid. But it has been something on my mind recently and writing helps.

I recently watched '13 Reasons Why' on Netflix. For those that don't know, it is about a girl committing suicide. She records 13 tapes about the reasons why she killed herself. Each tape corresponds to a person who impacted her life in a negative way which ultimately led her to the decision to kill herself. Throughout the show, you see how her death, and her life affected the people
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Please torture my nipples!

Posted 04-15-2017 at 06:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:47 PM by Butterfly

In the hustle and bustle of planning a wedding and working extra hours to pay for the wedding, we have not had very much time to play lately. When I am stressed, I have a hard time getting and staying horny, and I have been a bit stressed lately, which I think is normal.

However, I had a conversation with Bluetooth earlier that has stuck with me all day. We were talking about all the yummy things that one could do to nipples. Although ive been busy all day, I haven't been able to get...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Little v. Age Play - Part 2

Posted 04-07-2017 at 01:40 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:01 PM by Butterfly

*Disclaimer: The views expressed in this blog are only our OPINIONS! This does not mean that this is the only explanation or only way to do things. Also, if you disagree with something we have said, we are happy to listen to your points*

Read the first part of this blog HERE

Combining Age Play and being Little

I want to mention that Littles can engage in age play, but age players don’t have to be littles. Like I mentioned above, being little is a part of who
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Little v. Age Play

Posted 04-07-2017 at 01:38 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:02 PM by Butterfly

*Disclaimer: The views expressed in this blog are only our OPINIONS! This does not mean that this is the only explanation or only way to do things. Also, if you disagree with something we have said, we are happy to listen to your points*

Introduction

As some of you may know, I have recently been exploring my little side with the help of AbusiveMaster and IceMaiden. Before I started to explore, I had posted a blog asking for advice and help to navigate my exploration. Bluetooth,
A Butterfly Princess <3