Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Night Drifter

Rules and Dares
Old

Slavery: Rules and Tasks

Posted 01-07-2020 at 05:51 AM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-12-2020 at 03:14 AM by Night Drifter

My Rules.
1. Diapers at all times.
2. You don't have to mess them if you don't want too. I will reserve that for punishment. You will have put on the same diaper until your rules allow for changing.
3. You may remove them if you have to go out. If you do however, you may not change the next diaper until you mess it.
4. You will number each diaper with a permanent marker so we can keep track of how many diapers you use. You will keep the last 5 diapers available for..later...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Dares and Punishments To Do

Posted 12-22-2019 at 07:03 AM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-03-2020 at 09:39 PM by Night Drifter

This is mainly for me to remember and keep track of stuff.

I owe yellowtop 3 joining 3 GetDare games of his choice.

I owe Iam the Neverending Interactive Diaper Dare. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77754

50 spanks to each ass cheek.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=4835

Rules:
I may not cum unless I have edged 100 times since my last orgasm. (1/19)
I may not cum for a...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Rules and Dares
Old

PM Dares

Posted 05-15-2018 at 12:14 AM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-15-2020 at 10:18 PM by Night Drifter

Grayed out PM Dares are on break.
I LOVE PM Dares! I'm always looking fir new ones!

PM me DIAPER CHECK and I will respond within 1 hour (unless I'm sleeping) letting you know the status of my diaper and providing proof should you want it.

PM me "TRAINING" and I will keep a stiff cock for 17 minutes. Every time I succeed this dare, I will increase the time by 1 minute.

PM me "BATTLESHIP" and we will negotiate both out ante. Then...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

My Fantasy Dare

Posted 08-20-2015 at 06:10 AM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-03-2020 at 09:40 PM by Night Drifter

I was given a creative dare inspired by my biggest fantasy, which you can read here.

To begin this dare, I had to store up 2 days of cum. As many times as I could for two days, I jerked off into a cup. I was quickly drained and didn't produce a whole lot after the first couple sessions, but managed to fill about half an inch in the bottom of the glass.

Now the morning of the actual dare, I woke up and began. I left the lights off and stripped down, taking off all of my...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

My 24 Hours In Diapers (plus a bit more)

Posted 01-25-2015 at 08:05 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-03-2020 at 09:41 PM by Night Drifter

I was dared to spend a full 24 hours in diapers. To be honest, I've never spent this long in diapers before. It'll be quite the experience. My Master, Plaugebringer decided he would give me various tasks to do along the way, the first of which is to record this all on this blog, so here I am. Every hour I will update this, except when I'm sleeping. Hopefully this gives a good show of the full experience

Hour 1- It is currently 7:21 PM and I just started typing this. Right now I'm watching...
getDare Sweetheart