Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A great day

Posted 04-24-2020 at 03:52 PM by Cassandra (I love words)
Updated 05-07-2020 at 01:01 AM by Cassandra

A glimpse of morning light fell into my eyes as a kiss on my neck awoke me. My pajama pants were already at my knees, his hands continuing to strip them off completely. They would be a nasty obstacle to spread my legs however he wanted. My body was already halfway on the side and my stomach, so with little effort, his arms completed the turn and had me face the mattress. Pressing his weight on me was one of his favorites, making me even more helpless than I already was. His body enjoyed pushing me around...
The getDare Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

Posted 06-03-2019 at 03:59 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

Iíve had this fantasy a while. If I'm honest it's never developed beyond the initial prelude, which for me is the exciting bit somehow. The excitement building, the nerves and the slow escalation as my torment unfolds (sorry for the length, I got a little carried away )

I start the day nervous, Iím meeting with my Mistress and a new friend of hers. Weíve never met in person so Iím super excited but also very nervous, clearly, Iím not the
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Fantasy #1: Deny me Forever

Posted 06-01-2019 at 05:41 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 06-03-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags denial, fantasy

Deny me Forever

It started as a tease. A simple tease given to me by my former Mistress that festered grew and then blossomed into a fantasy. ďMy nameís Princess Jessica and I want to be denied foreverĒ. The thought makes my dicklet twitch. To be stuck in infinite arousal, destined never to get that sweet release until my balls go blue and my head is swimming in horny thoughts.

I wouldnít want to know though. The idea of actually being denied forever is so unattainable to
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Remember, it's fantasy!

Posted 01-31-2019 at 10:07 AM by Cassandra (I love words)

"All the world's a stage ..."

I fantasize about being mistreated, abused, raped, enslaved, and other kinky stuff. But, it IS a fantasy! I don't really like to be. When I do, it's all consensual and involves an end, anytime by my word. It also implies rules.

I also don't want to ruin my social life or career, my fiances, commit crimes, harm myself beyond reason and much more. Most of us don't want that, at least to my expression.

But when I get horny,...
The getDare Oracle
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Reality vs Fantasy

Posted 09-08-2017 at 05:25 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-08-2017 at 09:38 PM by lola.fox

Iíve been on this site for several years now and a moderator for nearly half that, so I think Iíll allow myself just one tiny little ranting blog.

I will never get how people complain about ďfakesĒ and want photo proof of tasks, but consider things like ďI will fuck 10 strangers off the street bareback if this gets 15 commentsĒ a realistic encounter. I think you should take that as a warning sign. If you think about it, how many people can you think of in your real life that would consider...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rants
Old

Blog post 2 - deepest, darkest fantasy

Posted 03-01-2016 at 11:46 PM by RainbowSky
Tags fantasy

My deepest, darkest fantasy isÖ well Iím not really sure. Donít get me wrong, I fantasise I just donít know what would be my deepest and darkest. I suppose maybe forced pet. Yeah Iíll go with that.

So my deepest and darkest fantasy is to find a boyfriend who wants a pet. It would start slowly, being treated like a pet, eating out of bowls on the floor when together, sleeping on the floor (but clothed and with a blanket), there wouldnít be any nudity at this point until the relationship...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Topical
Old

Fantasies and fetishes

Posted 12-11-2014 at 05:30 AM by MoshToDeath

I found this list on my PC and want to work it through a little
I made it some time ago with a good friend of mine.
I added a few points and mark the ones I tried. Also I will keep it updated.

* = not tried yet
+ = tried and liked it
- = tried but didn't like it

Fantasies!
*getting fucked by a shemale
*getting fucked by a guy
*sucking a cock to orgasm
*jerk off in front of at least 10 girls, most likely when I know...
Posted in Uncategorized