Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Dr. Cass replies: I get messaged by random people

Posted 09-30-2019 at 01:47 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-05-2020 at 05:54 PM by CSasha

Hello friends and readers,

There's another problem I like to speak about: getting spammed by random people.

I don't mean getting stalked via message after message by the same person, in which case you should contact the mods if blocking that user doesn't solve it.

I think there's not one miracle solution to it. And even if, I don't have it. All I can do is offer my thoughts. People are people, or maybe trolls, especially on the internet. Let's talk...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Paladin's Dice

Posted 09-29-2019 at 10:34 AM by FolDae
Updated 03-04-2020 at 03:24 AM by FolDae

I got a PM dare from Paladintwk, with a dice dare inspired to my PM dare list. I liked his effort and decided to make it it's own dice dare in my own list.

So if you chose my PALADIN'S DICE, here are the options. In case of videos I have to watch:
You may choose the video or else I wil search for one myself.

1. Vibe with (B) wand with attachment playing a cock hero video to the end no matter what (min 15 min).
2. Fucking with dildo while watching a video for...
Posted in Info
Old
Rating: 25 votes, 2.24 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Dancing Naked in a Club (3 / 5)

Posted 09-28-2019 at 07:23 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:36 PM by SilverBlue

This blog continues from my last post, I joined a couple of swingers for a night out at their swingers club. I was given a tour around, got naked, danced in the cage, gave Mr Hung a BJ in front of a few people, and after what seemed like forever, Mr Hung and Mistress K (the swinging couple I came to this club with) were off doing their own thing. I wasn’t really surprised, they were regulars and they shouldn’t have to hold my hand all night.

So, I had a look around the club on my own.
Old
Rating: 23 votes, 2.48 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Getting Nude in da Club 2/5 (republished)

Posted 09-27-2019 at 07:00 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:56 PM by SilverBlue

Continues from Pt.1
Mr Hung and Mistress K were going to drive me to the club with them, I didn't really know where it was. I slid into the back seat of their car. Miss K had on this gorgeous leather or vinyl dress and stylish overcoat. I was quite jealous as my little red dress was kinda simple. I chatted to them over the front seats on our drive there, I felt like a kid going out with mum and dad. Everything seemed to be happening so fast, it seemed like just a few minutes had passed when we...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

I love orgasms

Posted 09-27-2019 at 01:56 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags denial, orgasms

I love orgasms

For any casual reader this may not seem like a blog worth writing. But most people know how much I love denial (and more recently chastity) and I may have said during my last denial that it was more fun than orgasms. I meant it at the time but, after the year without a full release passed and having very much enjoyed my freedom, my opinion has changed a little.

I still stand by the logic that “denial’s more fun than an orgasm”. An orgasm lasts a few seconds,...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Taking control

Posted 09-26-2019 at 12:34 PM by Bloxo

Another year...another heart break...but this time something feels different inside me...

This time things ended not because of me (apparently) but because I got with a girl who hadn't gotten over her ex...who says she isn't ready for another relationship.

I am undecided whether this is the full reason, or whether I was fed a line...I believed the former at first, and nothing has really changed to invalidate this thought...but I am not taking chances and I am feeling driven...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dr. Cass replies: I don't get any responses

Posted 09-26-2019 at 02:45 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-30-2019 at 01:45 AM by CSasha

Hello dear readers,

Another letter from a getDare user reached my office:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetheart Anonymous
I still couldnt really reach anybody here to get responses.
With the missing pretext, it's about getting responses to the most polite messages even with an avatar!

While I might have answered that before, I try to address the issue in short:

NEVER message random people!
Never request friendship without further communication.
Never...
Oracle