Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Depp's Blog of Doom

Enjoy my blog. I'll try and post stuff and update things from time to time.
Rate this Entry

Alone.

Posted 04-11-2011 at 07:34 PM by depp
Updated 04-11-2011 at 07:37 PM by depp

Betrayed. Sad.

I used to have a busy life and go out on adventures every night. Now there is nobody to hang out with and only one person I can talk to.

Los Angeles and Orange County used to be about endless fun and enjoyment. That thought seems so foreign now.

From my office window I see people out on the street below having fun. I see and hear groups of friends laughing and couples in love. That life seems a distant past.

getDare reminds me there are still awesome people out there. Maybe I'll find them again if I ever escape my isolation cell. I just wish I knew the way out. Alcohol can only help so much.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3069 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You should come visit arizona. And say hello to me.
  2. Old Comment
    So you will be on getdare more often now?
  3. Old Comment
    I know how you feel, but things will get better...or worse. But after the worse they'll get better. Sometimes you just have to go through times like this to come out a better person or some other sentimental life changing thing.

Good luck Depp, hope things get better for you.
  4. Old Comment
    Depp we love you, come hide in the internet, until times brighten. Do what makes you happy, take a night or two off. Go for a walk, look for new places to visit, new people to befriend. I have learned that only yourself can control your happiness. If you let others effect your happiness you will become over dependent on others for your happiness.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you feel better!
  5. Old Comment
    Hey Depp

I take it your talking about the transition from a student life to that of a tax paying citizen. I remember it well. Its takes time to adjust, but once you have you'll realise that its not that bad, and you'll have more money to spend when you do go out. If you need a chat anytime, hit me up.

Umo