Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

No Surprises - Radiodread

Posted 02-01-2009 at 06:51 AM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)

Yes, I got my formatting wrong. Radiodread is the name of an album, not a band. The Easy Star All-Stars are a reggae/dub collective who cover famous albums. To date they have released Dub Side of the Moon (Dark Side of the Moon) and Radiodread (OK Computer)

You can hear their cover of No Surprises here.

So why single out No Surprises as a title for this blog? Well, I've been listening to a fair bit of Radiohead lately, and I've come to the conclusion that I don't really...
Kiss Kiss FIRE!
Old

Fingers - Pink

Posted 01-29-2009 at 08:57 PM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)
Updated 02-22-2009 at 06:31 AM by Hampers

I've started learning sign language. It's so cool.
Kiss Kiss FIRE!
Old

Becoming annoyed...

Posted 01-28-2009 at 06:47 AM by Maxxim

I have been looking for a slave on this site for awhile. I've met any number of people who like to play, who like to be tortured but are not looking for anything beyond an orgasm and a good. I have also had the misfortune to run across people who think they want to be a slave, then decide it isn't for them. They serve right up until I get a message saying something along the lines of "I'm not ready to be a slave yet, goodbye." I respect their wishes and generally don't bother them. That...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mathematics - Cherry Ghost

Posted 01-27-2009 at 09:10 PM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)

In a recent thread, the probability of a dice dare was discussed. I found myself disagreeing with some of the probabilities other users mentioned, so I thought I'd have an illustrated go myself.

The question is what is the probability of being allowed an orgasm on any given day.

One your first day, you're only allowed an orgasm if you roll a 12. The odds of rolling a 12 are 1/6 (for the first die) times 1/6 (for the second die). This gives us the odds 1/36.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Prooffirst.jpg
Views:	703
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	29   Click image for larger version

Name:	Proofsecond.jpg
Views:	719
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	30   Click image for larger version

Name:	Proofthird.jpg
Views:	705
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	31  
Kiss Kiss FIRE!
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.80 average.

My Interests

Posted 01-27-2009 at 11:38 AM by Hot.Nikki.Banxxx

Hi Everyone

Theres Not Much Room In The Profiles To Say What Your Into And Stuff So Im Puttin It IN My Blog

I'm 90% Mistress Here Lookin For Slaves With Cams To Have Fun With. (I Only Switch With My BF So Dont Ask) I'm Not A Professional Or Super Strict And Mean. I Dont Like Pain, Or Anything Else Extreme.

My Favorite Thing To Watch Guys Do Is Swallow Their Cum For Me. If Youre Not Sure If You Like It And Need Me To Help You Learn To Like It Let...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Reward - Teardrop Explodes

Posted 01-26-2009 at 07:26 AM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)
Updated 01-27-2009 at 07:23 PM by Hampers

I'm coming to the conclusion that I'm burning out on getDare. Sooner or later I'm going to have to either leave the site or remove myself from the staff. At the moment (on a day I don't work), I'm probably spending maybe five or six hours moderating, administrating, or developing. It's been weeks since I've made an actual contribution to the site in posts (excluding moderating).

And I think my attention to detail really doesn't match the requirements of what people are going to need. But...
Kiss Kiss FIRE!
Old

Im back bitches!

Posted 01-25-2009 at 06:06 PM by Collared_Slave

Im back!
Please take better care of me this time.
Im very fragile and special. *cough* bollocks *cough*

But anyway.

Im back!
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized