Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Messy dare 7

Posted 12-21-2009 at 10:59 AM by pisspants

The next stage was getting wet and muddy, although I was in reality already dripping wet from the wind and rain.

Oozing oil and goo at every step I made my way back up the park to an area that is a bit on the boggy side. In that area where the ground is all squelcy there is a sort of small hollow that fills with muddy water in wet weather. The water is about 12 inches deep and the hollow is about three feet wide and around six feet long and is a kind of oval shape.

So,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 3

Posted 12-17-2009 at 06:51 AM by pisspants

For the egging part, I decided I would go to the picnic area which was a few minutes walk away. My socks were now wet from having peed in my pants and both my trousers and briefs were now wet and a little cold. My trousers were clinging to me legs as I walked and I could feel my briefs tight and wet clinging tighly to my body as I walked.

When I arrived at the picnic area I sat down at one of the tables and then got a carton of six eggs out of my bag and placed them on the table in front...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 2

Posted 12-16-2009 at 07:30 AM by pisspants
Updated 12-16-2009 at 09:42 AM by pisspants
Tags bladder, briefs, pee, wet

The first thing on the list that I had to do was to pee in my pants. That was not going to be a problem as I was already struggling to hold it in on the way to the park. I had been drinking coke all evening and I had another two bottles with me to make sure I didn't run dry.

I headed for a bench by the skatepark and sat down. Like I said there was no problem. All I had to do was relax a little and let go after holding it for so long. So I just sat there in the dark and the rain, drinking...
Posted in Uncategorized