Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pisspants

Rate this Entry

Messy dare 3

Posted 12-17-2009 at 06:51 AM by pisspants

For the egging part, I decided I would go to the picnic area which was a few minutes walk away. My socks were now wet from having peed in my pants and both my trousers and briefs were now wet and a little cold. My trousers were clinging to me legs as I walked and I could feel my briefs tight and wet clinging tighly to my body as I walked.

When I arrived at the picnic area I sat down at one of the tables and then got a carton of six eggs out of my bag and placed them on the table in front of me. Eggs can actually be surprising strong and hard to crack so to make things easier, before I had set out I had taken each egg and tapped it on a hard surface so that it was just slightly cracked. This is enough to make it smash up first time if you put it down your pants. I didn't want to have to whack each egg three or four times before it smashed.

I took the first egg out of the box and placed it down the front of my shirt in the middle of my chest. Fortunately, my shirt was tight enough to keep it in place. I then gave the egg one sharp smack and I head it crack and felt the slime start to slide down my chest inside my shirt and down into my briefs and crotch area. The second egg I placed inside my shirt over my left nipple. Again smashing it with one blow and feeling the contents run down into my briefs. The third egg went over my right nipple, was smashed, and the egg and yolk ran down into my pants. I finished off by rubbing the remaining egg into the front of my shirt causing the broken egg shell to act as a slight abrasive on my chest.

There were still three eggs left, so I decided to put these down the back of my shirt but these would be a bit harder to smash so I decided to sit on the grass and then lay down backwards so that the eggs smashed as my back made contact with the ground.

The first egg I put down the back of my neck but had a bit of trouble as it keep slipping right down my back almost into my pants. Anyway, I eventually got it to stay were I wanted and then quickly lay back and it smashed exactly as planned. When I sat up again to put the second egg in, I felt to slime from the first one slide down my back inside my shirt, into my briefs and down the back of my arse. The second and third eggs were smashed in a similar fashion - one placed to the left, the other to the right with the slime sliding down my back when I sat up.

Having smashed the six eggs inside my shirt, it was time for stage three - putting eggs down the front and back of my pants. I decided to do this on a bench at the top of the park and decided also to be a good citizen so I made my way there via a litter bin to get rid of the now empty egg carton.

So making my way to the litter bin, I now had pee-wet underpants and trousers , now with a little egg in them and a shirt soaked in egg front and back with some irritating egg-shells scratching my back and chest............to be continued.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3240 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments