Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Casual Domme No More!

Posted 01-30-2020 at 08:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-31-2020 at 11:41 PM by Butterfly

Over the past few years I have really grown into my Domme role. My first relationship as a Domme was with Colosubguy. It just kind of happened spontaneously in chat one day. He was a great sub and a lot of fun, but after a few months, we just weren't able to meet each others needs. We ended things amicably and went our seperate ways. He is now in an amazing relationship with a new Domme who is perfect for him.

After that experience, I really didn't embrace my Domme side much at all. Instead
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

Searching for a Dom Pet Peeves

Posted 10-10-2020 at 09:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have been on the search for a Dom partner for a long while now. I have had some success but nothing that has lasted too long. I have found that my patience has worn thing for certain things. Let's call it my "Searching for a Dom Pet Peeves"

1. Grammar/Spelling
I think I am a Grammar/Spelling snob. For some reason I just can't take somebody seriously who can't take the time to spell out "you" instead of "u". Of course I am not completely unreasonable.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

A banana up my…ASS!? Caution: some pooping involved

Posted 11-14-2021 at 03:31 AM by ClaireScott

So i’ve found myself intrigued by the idea of inserting a banana into ones anus. I kept wondering how it would feel and how it would work. While chatting with a guy on a sex chat, he asked why I didn’t try it myself, and in effect dared me to do it…so I did…twice. After much discussion with the person, the dare was to insert an entire banana up my ass and leave it in with the aid of a butt plug for a period of 1 hour. So here’s a dare that might interest any of you who are into anal and some mild elements...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 4.18 average.

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Posted 05-03-2014 at 01:01 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 11-05-2022 at 06:15 PM by IceMaiden (updating)

Updated 22/10/2022
Any kinks in purple are done with/for my Dominant or with his approval first only.

Loves:
Spanking, Ice/wax play, restraints, Blogging/written reports/Creative writing assignments, toys, humiliation, verbal name calling and degradation mild/moderate/heavy pain, bruises/abrasions (hidden) body writing, chance games (such as dice games etc), being collared, male superiority play, interrogation, denial, humping, objectification, rough sex,rimming, used as...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.17 average.

About me

Posted 06-08-2009 at 12:17 PM by CollaredBlondie
Updated 06-05-2010 at 01:44 PM by CollaredBlondie

I'm here mostly for research purposes and just general interest and curiosity. I am not looking for a Master/Mistress, nor am I after a sub. I will post an advertisement if I am after either.

I like intelligent conversation, and loathe text speak. I am a Creative Writing student after all. I dare you to stop screwing with the English language, thank you very much.

I got sick and tired of people asking me, without reading my profile, “a/s/l?” so it’s in my signature. On that...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.17 average.

Report on pm dare rule Permission (to pee)

Posted 01-05-2019 at 04:48 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 02-10-2019 at 09:08 AM by Matt:

Due to a pm dare, I have to ask Sam or Lucy for permission every time I want to pee.... In this blog I will report on how this goes...

In addition to asking permission, I have to follow the following rules, just to make it that much more difficult... -:

1.Drink a glass of water every time you get up in the morning

2. Drink a glass of water before bed

3. Drink at least 6 glasses (8oz.) of water a day

4. Listen to a waterfall (video/actual
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.17 average.

As A Female Sub...

Posted 02-27-2015 at 11:28 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 02-27-2015 at 11:32 PM by IceMaiden

So, this was inspired from Tink's posts which you can find

Here and Here

Let's start with the first one. I used to post a lot on the forums before I started sticking to just chat and private messages.

And even so, I get messages from so many people who have seen me in chat yet never spoken to me, or people who don't even go in chat (or at least haven't been there when I am) so fuck knows why they decide to PM me.

Yes, I may be a switch..or
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized