Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

How to Look Cute as Hell

Posted 06-11-2015 at 06:51 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-12-2015 at 04:23 AM by techiegirl

So, you could say that looking cute as Hell is kind of an oxymoron, but my thought is, why look preppy adorable cute when you can look like you fought the devil and won cute?

To begin with, you need to slaughter some cattle. I know I know all you vegetarians throwing a cow (hehe, cuz cattle is cow) but sacrifice is important when looking like you're a demon straight out of the pit but still totally down to have a nap.

You've got your cow? Okay, now once you kill it, you gotta...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

How to Use Verbal Humiliation

Posted 06-10-2015 at 04:54 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-12-2015 at 04:22 AM by techiegirl

In my vast, worldly travels, I've realized that there are different types of verbal humiliation. There are more than I'm going to talk about, but I've only dealt with these two.

Degrading Humiliation: Slut*, whore, bitch, not good enough, pathetic, worthless, ect.
"Is this really turning you on you disgusting cunt? God, you're not even worth my time."

Condescending Humiliation: Sweetie, sweetheart, adorable, so cute, honey, ect.
"Aw, is something...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

So long and thanks for all the fish

Posted 06-10-2015 at 04:15 PM by DoingMyBest

I'm gone.

Don't know if/when I'll be back.

Just didn't wanna be rude and disappear.

Bye y'all.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How to be Poor and Kinky

Posted 06-10-2015 at 04:06 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags money, rants, techie

So, recently I've discovered that a lot of people (mostly doms, but some subs as well) don't think they can be a good dom unless they have enough money to buy their partner things.

Not saying that everyone feels this way, and you definitely shouldn't, but I know a lot of doms that have felt almost pressed into buying things for their subs. So, anyone struggling financially can sometimes feel as though they aren't good enough doms.

This. Is. Bullshit.

Let me...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

A reminder about election bribes!

Posted 06-10-2015 at 10:40 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-12-2015 at 06:14 PM by Butterfly

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

CLICK TO VOTE BUTTERFLY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

After being continuously harassed today from one user, I thought I would write this quick blog to remind everybody of a few things.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ This is a competition between friends. It is meant to be fun! The winner really doesn't get a whole lot other than to be named PRESIDENT of getDare (which does have a very nice ring to
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

How to deal with Brats

Posted 06-09-2015 at 06:16 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

If I hurry, I can finish this before IceMaiden posts her version. Take that!

Now, I talk about this in my How to be a Brat post, but this is more advice on how to dominate a brat, from a brat's perspective.

For simplicity, I won't write my advice as vague, in my opinion sorta things. I'm going to essentially talk about how I like being dominated and you can use that as a comparison for how you dominate others.

So, disclaimer: These are my opinions and are...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

Authority Figures

Posted 06-09-2015 at 05:26 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

One thing I've discovered about myself is that I view any sort of a authority figure as being higher up than I am.

This can include:
  • Parents
  • Teachers
  • Boss
  • gD Staff
  • Coaches
  • Doms
  • Anyone with more experience than me (especially if they are older)
And I have learned that believing I have disappointed, upset, or angered anyone I view as an authority figure truly upsets me.

I know some of you might say that no one likes upsetting an authority figure, and not to make...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Scenes