Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Edge and Stretch My Ass || A birthday celebrated in exquisite getDare style

Posted 11-06-2020 at 01:30 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

Some of you may have seen my TODR thread in the past few days, asking for dares to celebrate my 36th birthday. Some of you may have contributed to it, in which case I'm extending another heartfelt THANK YOU. For those of you who haven't seen it, let's say it was a resounding success and that it resulted in the best birthday celebration ever. Or as Dungeonmaster put it, "the best one so far". I have a feeling this might be a tradition in the making.

Part of the fun of this whole...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Needle Play

Posted 11-05-2020 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

If you look at my limits list, needles is listed as a hard limit. Blood, knife play, needles, they have always been something I have considered extreme, definitely amongst some of the edgier play in the BDSM world It is a list of things that I never thought I would want to try, or even being a situation where I could try them if I wanted to.

However, one of my very best local kink friends dabbles in all sorts of edge play and it just so happens she is a great needle top.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-11-05.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	935   Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-11-05 (1).jpg
Views:	517
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	936   Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-11-05 (2).jpg
Views:	502
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	937   Click image for larger version

Name:	20201029_180942 (1).jpg
Views:	500
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	938  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 22 votes, 4.64 average.

RE:What Is Next?

Posted 11-04-2020 at 07:18 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 07:47 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction)

What Will Come?

People forget that we are living in history right now. Good or bad, it will live on long after some of us are dead and buried. This election does come down to choices. As the world is watching what will take place here in the United States. What is the outcome going to be? What will happen with relationships with the world? That is the key thought in so many people's heads. The theory of what will peace be like. Or along those lines about the power of the United States....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules

Posted 11-03-2020 at 03:34 PM by Sissymaria8
Updated 02-22-2022 at 01:32 AM by Sissymaria8

Permanent Rules:

Temporary Rules:
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2 days home alone

Posted 11-03-2020 at 12:31 AM by SexyJade
Tags truth

Finally got to have some time alone with out anyone home so for the last couple of days jade has had some realworld time.

Half day:
so i started off wanting to feel super fem so i decided to wear one of my Wedding Dresses for the rest of the day which i must say was amazing i did some dancing in beat saber i tell you its hard with heels on when i went to bed i wore a red silky nightie with nothing on underneath which felt amazing against my body.

Day 1:
started...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First day of edging and chastity.

Posted 11-02-2020 at 02:09 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

So far so good. Edged twice as soon as I woke up and then locked myself in the cock cage. Will keep it on until I have to go to work tonight. I know I have chastity as a dislike at the moment, but it's a hard choice, because it can be both a like and a dislike for me. Might have to adjust my list later.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Tears

Posted 11-01-2020 at 03:01 PM by Doux et vivant

It takes only a moment to hurt someone and to cause the tears to fall, the pain to rip apart their insides.

It takes forever to fix it.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dom/sub stuff