Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Old

Day 2

Posted 04-24-2012 at 07:10 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 04-24-2012 at 07:57 AM by MsX

Day 2

I started my second day's detention feeling a little nervous. The pain from the previous day's spankings had faded, but the memory was still very much there!

My first task was as follows:
"Firstly, you are to put on your best schoolgirl outfit. Then get pen and paper. I want you to handwrite (not type) a 300 word essay on why you deserve to be punished. After each paragraph you should stand up, say "I am a naughty little schoolgirl and deserve to be punished"
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 1

Posted 04-24-2012 at 06:39 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Day 1

My task was to bend over the desk and raise my skirt over my hips, pull down my panties and then to spank my ass 50 times on each cheek with a wooden ruler.

I began the task by putting on my schoolgirl uniform, ie my old schoolshoes and skirt (actually my old hockey skirt, as it's checkered and quite short), a white button-up shirt, a loosely tied tie, bobbysocks and a black thong and bra set. I then pulled my thong to my ankles, bent over my desk and flipped my skirt...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I am a slut

Posted 04-23-2012 at 02:47 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 04-24-2012 at 06:01 AM by MsX

Day 1
So because of a punishment given to me in my thread Schoolgirl-style punishments for being too lazy to study (21F) (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104044), I have to create a blog where I post essays about why I am a slut. These essays were done as punishments given by various people. I will be posting these and reports of punishments I have done. If you want me to type an essay for you or do a punishment/dare, let me know!

Here is the first essay I wrote (200 words)....
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized