Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 1

Posted 04-24-2012 at 06:39 AM by MsX

Day 1

My task was to bend over the desk and raise my skirt over my hips, pull down my panties and then to spank my ass 50 times on each cheek with a wooden ruler.

I began the task by putting on my schoolgirl uniform, ie my old schoolshoes and skirt (actually my old hockey skirt, as it's checkered and quite short), a white button-up shirt, a loosely tied tie, bobbysocks and a black thong and bra set. I then pulled my thong to my ankles, bent over my desk and flipped my skirt up over my back.

I began to spank myself rhythmically, first doing ten on one cheek, then the other. At first I did these in quick succession, but when the pain really started I had to slow down! I felt like my backside was burning and I wanted to rub it, but I knew that if I were really undergoing this punishment as a schoolgirl, I would not be allowed to lessen the pain in any way so I kept my hands away! It helped that I was feeling more than a little wet at this stage

This spanking took about fifteen minutes, so I had to fill the hour with another task. My instructions were to spend at least 30 minutes in the corner pressing two coins to the wall with my nipples. If I dropped at least one coin, I would not be allowed to orgasm that day, and had to repeat the task the next day.

I stripped off my shirt and bra, and picked up two coins. Moving to the corner of the room (thong still around my ankles), I used my nipples to press the coins firmly to the wall. I stood with my hands behind my head and waited for the time to pass. However, I must have lost focus, because within the first ten minutes I dropped one of the coins. I was so disappointed - now I would not be allowed to orgasm that night!

I put the coins on the table and looked at the time. I had about half an hour left, so I started with my third task of the day. I was to type a 200 word essay entitled "Why I am a slut" (check the first post to see it!). I was to be naked while typing, and for every minute I spent typing I had to spank each cheek ten times with a ruler. Afterwards I had to stand in the corner, legs spread and hands on my head for twice the amount of time I was writing.

I stripped naked and spent five minutes typing and sending the message. This meant 25 more spanks for each cheek. Wow it was sore! I could barely finish, but I forced myself, as I knew that failing would mean more punishment. After this I headed back to my trusty "slut corner", as I like to call it . I spent another ten minutes there, hands on my head and legs spread wide. I'm sure you can imagine how slutty I felt, having just written such a humiliating essay and now having to stand in such an exposed position!

The one thing nobody tells you about corner time is how sore your arms get! I was so relieved to be able to put them down About fifty minutes had passed since I began my detention. I felt that I had done fairly well, and so for the last ten minutes I merely sat naked and did some work. This first detention left me sore, humiliated and more than a little nervous for the next day!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2302 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments