Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Thoughts and Ramblings
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Being a mod

Posted 09-03-2018 at 12:30 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 09-03-2018 at 12:36 PM by Butterfly

When I applied to be a mod, I did so because getDare means the world to me. This site has changed my life. I have grown so much as a person by exploring and meeting the people I have here. And of course I credit getDare for meeting my husband, Mr. Devious as well.

My life would literally be completely different if I had not come across getDare and decided to sign up. So I wanted to give back.

The other reason I applied to be a mod was to help people. I like being somebody
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Subby/Little Ideas

Posted 08-24-2018 at 06:07 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am both a little and a submissive. I have been struggling lately to give in and slip into both of these roles. My dominant side seems to be taking over.

So I decided to post a few inspirational ideas/fantasies that could potentially help me get in the mood. All of these things just make me melt inside, either from littleness or subbyness.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hold-your-pee-avoid-making-impulsive-decisions.w1456.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	649  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Kink Convention Part 3

Posted 08-11-2018 at 10:17 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-11-2018 at 10:30 AM by Butterfly

After we watched the beautiful Heart get tied up, we went to get ready for the little dive in movie.

Again, most of the people in the pool were naked, but I chose to wear my swimsuit. I still am not comfortable being naked in front of others. Shadow, M, and Central all came with us as well, but they didn't come in the water. Instead they sat on the edge and played with me while I was in the water.

There was a big screen ready to play Moana, but unfortunately they were
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Kink Convention Part 2

Posted 08-09-2018 at 12:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Day two of the convention started with a bang ... or more so a loud buzz as the fire alarm was set off at 8 am. Since we didn't go to bed until close to 3 am, there was a lot of grumpy people.

We tried to have breakfast with Plut, Don, Shadow and M but it turns out the reason the alarm went off was because of the bacon being cooked for the breakfast. As a result, the fire department showed up, and they were no longer allowed to use the oven. Microwave bacon (although it made Shadow feel
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Kink Convention Part 1

Posted 08-02-2018 at 01:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-02-2018 at 07:45 PM by Butterfly

One of my bucket list items has been to attend a kink convention. Earlier this year, I was trying to arrange a getDare getTogether with some of my long term getDare friends. When I approached IHeartFun, she suggested that we should all try to meet at a kink convention in Ohio in July. Mr. Devious and I both loved the idea and it didn't take long for us to start planning.

We were all lucky enough to get tickets and a room in the host hotel, so we just had to worry about getting there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180727_212803.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	642  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Loophole Jumping Butterbrat

Posted 07-24-2018 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a self proclaimed brat! I don't really think that it is a secret. I am proud to be a brat! I tend to get a lot of questions from people about my brattiness. People want to know why I brat or what it is that I do to be bratty. Well this blog is going to help explain! I have asked Icemaiden, the brattiest person I know, to help me as well! Her writing will be in pink and mine is in blue.

THE STIGMA

I think some people see the title “Brat” and they automatically think
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Why I want my sub to safeword

Posted 07-24-2018 at 09:26 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a big advocate of safewords. I have written previous blogs about them here:

Rainbow of Communication
Safewords in Online Relationships

To summarize, I believe that a safeword should be used in ALL D/s dynamics. I know that some people choose to play without them, but I think they are essential and I do not play with others without having a safeword, and actually I typically have multiple safewords.

That being said, one of the first things that
A Butterfly Princess <3