Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Thoughts and Ramblings
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

My Mental Health and D/s

Posted 07-23-2018 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Since my mental health was recently mentioned by a concerned member of this community, I thought I would write this blog to help alleviate any concerns, and maybe shed some light on my mental health and how it effects my D/s relationships.

I am a fairly open person. I have over 320 blogs posted on getDare and they range from kinky reports to romantic/sweet love notes to my husband/Dom. It includes tales of my little adventures, and lists of toys and tasks that I want to do. You can read
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

I am grumpy!

Posted 07-15-2018 at 01:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 12:58 PM by Butterfly

I am grumpy! That is all there is to it.

Today I just want to scream, and cry and have a real tantrum! I feel like throwing things, biting somebody, saying mean things.

I am tired of being a girl and having to deal with stabbing pains in my uterus. I am tired of being in pain. I am tired of dealing
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasy vs. Reality: My journey as a sub

Posted 07-11-2018 at 11:46 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Five years ago, when I first created an account on getDare, I did so in order to respond to an ad for a Dom. Up to that point, I had one long term online Dom who actually lived in the same city as me (although we never met in person), and I had multiple short term Doms who I ran into on Omegle or other chat sites. Those Doms only lasted a few days, maybe a week at most.

I always thought that my submission was an outlet. I needed a short term fix for my life stresses. I wanted somebody
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

I have fans?

Posted 06-21-2018 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:27 PM by Butterfly

I am a social butterfly. I find it relatively easy to make friends, despite having social anxiety in new/unfamiliar situations. I find it easy to get along with most people and can usually start a conversation with anybody I meet.

However, I have never been popular. I have never been the person that people fight to sit beside when going to the movies. I have never been somebody that people notice and watch and try to be like.

I work hard to be a good role model for my
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Frequently Asked Questions

Posted 06-18-2018 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-28-2018 at 08:14 AM by Butterfly

Q: How old are you?
A:

Q: Are you female?
A:
Yes

Q: Can you prove it?
A:
I can, but I won't. I have over 100 photos on getDare, multiple recordings of me singing, speaking, reading and doing sexy things. If you still doubt I am a female, you don't deserve the proof.

Q: Are you a slave?
A:
No. I am a sub and there is a big difference between the two.

Q: Who is your Dom?
A:
Mr. Devious (previously known...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly on Strike

Posted 06-10-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:26 PM by Butterfly

I have been saying that I feel like going on strike for a little while now.

For the last week, and the next two weeks, I will be working 10 hour days at work, which when added to my one hour commute each way, equals 12 hours of work crap in a day, including Saturdays.

I also have been putting 5+ hours a day into trying to create new and engaging things and managing different areas on getDare, we well as doing my general socializing.

On top of those time
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

I fucked up

Posted 06-07-2018 at 11:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:26 PM by Butterfly

It has been so long since the last time. I have been so good. So strong.

I was able to resist when my mom almost couldn't come to my wedding. I didn't do it when I had a miscarriage. I held back after watching my aunt die in front of me. I've stayed strong as my cousin told me about wanting to die.

But tonight I fucked up.

Its only a small spot on my thigh. The once pale skin is now red and inflamed and burning.

I fucked up.
A Butterfly Princess <3