Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

First Time Seeing Fiance/Master in 10 Months!

Posted 07-13-2012 at 10:07 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-14-2012 at 07:14 PM by Rose_Angel (grammatical issues, changed some adjectives)

Wow. First, let me say that my fiance and I have been together for 5.25 years now. He moved at the end of July last year. He had to go with his family, seeing he wasn't able to live on his own. They invited me to go with them, but I decided to stay here and finish my college degree. I visited him in the end of August and first week of September, and left September 7, 2011.

While we Skype very often, he doesn't have a webcam, so I'm unable to see him. I have only heard his voice for the last 10 months, until tonight!

When I got to the hotel and got out of the elevator, I saw him standing there, waiting for me. I couldn't believe it. I ran to him and we hugged in the hall for about 5 minutes. Then we started to kiss, and it was a passionate kiss. A young man interrupted us and said "where is the camera? This is a Kodak moment." I looked at him and said, "10 months man."

We got back into the hotel room and began kissing more. I went to pull down his pants instantly, because I wanted so desperately to service him. He shocked me, and took my arms, wrapped his around me, placing my arms behind my back. He then led me to the bed, and laid me down with my arms still behind my back. He climbed in next to me, reached up my shirt and started fondling my breasts.

His mom knocked on the door and brought us food. I asked him to eat quickly so we could get back.

I brought my play bag to the hotel with me, so after his mom was out of site, and we knew she was leaving for the rest of the night, I practically ripped my shirt and bra off, got my vibrator out and got back on the bed.

I placed my vibrator on my clit, inside of my underwear. He told me to turn it on high. (On Skype calls, he tells me what setting to turn it to). I shook my head, gave him the remote and said "You're here now Master. I don't need to use this now." He smiled and took control.

He turned it on high, suckled one nipple with his mouth, gently squeezed the other with his left hand, and pressed down on the vibrator with his right. It didn't take long to get on edge. He kept me on edge for about 5 minutes or so (wasn't yet allowed to get off), and then turned it off, and took off his pants, and then I helped take his underwear off.

I looked at his cock, and playfully said things like "Hello there buddy, did you miss me? What's that, you want me to kiss you? Oh suck you too? Oh I want to, I really do. Let me ask my Master first." I looked up at my Master, and said "may I?" He shook his head yes, and I started to kiss every spot of his cock, and decided to do the same with his balls. I suckled his balls as well, as a tease before placing my tongue on his cock.

I then started taking is as much of his cock as I could. I kept repeating this, going further and further each time. After my throat needed a break from the gagging (I was getting close to actually puking), I did my normal motions of circling his head with my tongue, while moving his foreskin up and down his shaft, making sure that my fingers often rubbed against the back of his head where he is most sensitive. I suggested we move to the bathroom, so that I'd have a toilet to spit in if needed.

He sat on the edge of the tub, and I continued servicing him. I went back to taking him in with my mouth, and almost got him in fully, which is more than I'd ever done before, but once I tried going further, I felt puke coming up, so I pulled my mouth away from him, and swallowed it back down. I then went back to my "normal" motions as mentioned above. He came, and I estimate I swallowed about 1/3 of his cum (there was a LOT) before gagging. He told me I may spit the rest.

We got up, and he led me to the bed again. He asked if I wanted him to use a vibrator on me or if I wanted his hands (I'm on my period right now, so mouth was out of the question). After 10 months of using my vibrators and my own hands, you can damn well be sure that I chose his hands! I was so wet and aroused from servicing him, he got me off 3 times without having to do much, other than make contact with and rub my clit.

My phone rang during this time, but I didn't dare stop him to get it. I didn't even want to. After he finished rewarding me for my service, I called the bride back (I'm the maid of honor for a wedding happening in about 12 hours). We made plans for the whole group to go out to eat later in the night.

After I got off the phone, my Master and I cuddled for a few minutes, and talked for a few minutes. He said "I may have shot out a ton, but I'm no less horny." I started to reach toward his cock with my hands, but he blocked me from it. So I went to pull off his socks. He said that his feet were dirty and sweaty, and that he thought it was unclean for me to "do that."

So I dismissed myself to the bathroom. He asked me what I was doing (as he hadn't released me to go anywhere). I got a wash cloth, rinsed it, and went out to the end of the bed and knelt on the floor near his feet.. He understood then, and he let me gently wash his feet, and in between his toes. After each foot was cleaned, I gave him a foot massage. I then put the wash cloth back into the bathroom, knelt again, and began licking and sucking his feet.

Once I thoroughly licked and sucked every spot on his feet several times, I crawled up on the bed between his legs, and asked if I may service him again. He said "mmmhmm." I continued taking his cock in as far as I could, but this time in a much faster motion, without pushing myself to go further. I was amazed at how much I was consistently taking in (I was never very good with this in the past). I then teased him by making out with his sensitive spot. I felt him get more wet.

I then tried something I never had done before, and said "don't you dare cum." I went back to my "normal" motion, along with moving my hands and mouth up and down his cock in a very rapid motion. I kept this up for a good minute or so, and then went incredibly and excruciatingly slow. Just before I switched to going fast again, I said "you better not come. I'm warning you." I repeated this, along with similar sayings for several rounds. I could taste him getting closer and closer. Once I tasted "the taste" which showed he was just about to burst, I said "One more round, and then you may come." I went so fast, but only for about 30 seconds, as the pre cum was just flowing out. I finally said, "good boy, you may come now if you wish." I continued sucking at a consistant, medium speed, and he came very quickly. I swallowed all of his cum that time with one big gulp, and showed him my mouth. He was very impressed.

Once again, he asked if I wanted to use a vibrator or have him use his hands. This time, I asked him for the vibrator so that he could use his hands to squeeze my nipples. He handed me my vibrator, and I placed it in. He turned it on high, got on top of me and put pressure on my pelvic area with his body to further the sensation with the vibrator, and squeezed my nipples hard and occasionally pulled them. As I got closer and closer to edge, he squeezed harder and harder, to help get me there. He then made me edge for about ten minutes.

He then wrapped his arms around my legs to keep them closed and tight. He said I am allowed to get off as much as I want, but he won't let go or turn the remote off until he was satisfied. I agreed, and ended up having 12 orgasms, one right after the other, very fast, each intensifying more and more. I started to hyperventilate, so he turned it off, and got me a bottle of water.

It was now about time to leave to eat. We left the hotel, picked up the other bridesmaid, and met the bride, groom, and a friend of ours from Canada who we'd never met in real life before tonight, and ate at a Chinese buffet. We had fun, and my fiance and I made several sexual innuendos to one another.

We all went back to the hotel for about an hour. While we were all there, hanging out, my fiance and I ended up making out several times, and I'd often end up pinning him down to the bed in the process. We have never been so open about our sexuality in front of others. There were a few jokes about it. For one example, our online (offline now I guess?) Canadian friend pointed to the bathroom and said "There is a bathroom in there, you know." My fiance and I grinned and said simultaneously, "We've already used it."

Sadly, I had to leave, as the other bridesmaid (my best friend and practically sister) really wanted me to stay the night with her, so I gave in. I'll have plenty more fun in the next couple weeks!

I just really wanted to share about my amazing "first meeting" with my fiance/Master after so long.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1452 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That's so cute! I absolutely adore hearing about two people in a Dom/sub relationship that are lovebirds, too. ^_^
  2. Old Comment
    Yaaay. So happy for you, Lover!

Glad you're making the most of your time together!