Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Re: What makes a good dare!

Posted 06-25-2018 at 09:36 PM by MasterDaddy02

What truly has that fantastic kick in it. Well some go the dice ways. While others use numbers. Really there are so many different ways in making that dare in which will bring out there personality. Yet, on the other hand dares can become flat. They can lose that excitement and fall short in which they backfire. Or they are way to heavy and that takes the fun out of the dare. A dare is like a song in that it fits a certain kind of person.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Feeling Of The Heart

Posted 05-06-2018 at 11:09 PM by MasterDaddy02

Challenges are so deep as the heart will not let them go away. Just as those thoughts cannot be thrown out the window facing the sky. That impact brings out that picture inside your mind. As there is good and bad running in your head and your heart.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Re: Who Do You Turn Too!

Posted 04-27-2018 at 10:30 PM by MasterDaddy02

That is a good question at times in which we ask ourselves. With so many different thoughts running through our head.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re:Thoughts!

Posted 11-06-2017 at 12:23 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it has been a little while since I have written on my blog. Daily life has been busy along with events that have come up. Then, right now I am getting over the flu and that has not been fun if you know what I mean. The actions really wear you down in so many ways. Your taste buds are gone and you feel like shit. But you must drink water and orange juice to fight the fever and sore throat. Eating is the last thing on your mind or wishing to do. I had soup and it tasted flat. I ate more soup and...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Facts!

Posted 10-11-2017 at 07:39 PM by MasterDaddy02

As some subs have admitted it and said, they couldn't follow through. In regard to that certain dare given to them. Or was not truly into it as the giver hope they would be.

It might sound good, but the steps maybe are not thrilled enough or excited to bring out the best in that dare. Each sub has those moments. Each sub has those moods as well.

So just remember that when you give a dare and don't see any actions on it!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Secret Within!

Posted 09-17-2017 at 01:35 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 09-17-2017 at 01:42 AM by MasterDaddy02 (Spelling)

Each of us must have those deep secrets within our heart. This is one of my secrets that I have been living with for forty years. I am ashamed to say that I almost took my life at the age of twelve. But it was my grandfather who changed my mind that day. I started to have seizures at the age of eleven years old. In the beginning it was pure hell. I didnt know if I would make it through school that day without having one. It was a new experience for me along with everything else in my pre-teen years....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: My World Crashed!

Posted 09-15-2017 at 10:05 PM by MasterDaddy02

Life has moved on. But still a few times a year, memories have overtaken me. Each person handles death differently in there own way. I have friends who get drunk in order to get over that pain in there heart. I have other friends who will leave town in order to not deal with that pain inside themselves. For me, I think of those great times. I think of how life was so great growing up. How I was truly blessed with a great grandfather. Who showed so much love to me. Who gave so many times over from his...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized