Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Wagers, Dares & Payments Descriptions of various games and wagers I have won or lost and their payments.
Old

A Double Punishment - Part II (the most humiliating payment)

Posted 08-13-2021 at 06:53 AM by cariadferch
Updated 08-13-2021 at 10:15 AM by cariadferch

I love the feel of chiffon against my skin, so when I found a Jonathan Simkhai white blouse while thrifting on Nantucket for a steal I jumped on it. It's a smidge too tight and the neckline is a very low square cut, that though covered with chiffon mesh, it's basically transparent and leaves little to the imagination. I've only worn it around the house, or under a jacket in public, when I wanted to feel a bit risque. Now, as per this insane payment, I'm had to wear it in public, with a dark skimpy bra...
Old

A Double Punishment - Part I (the setup)

Posted 07-30-2021 at 02:25 PM by cariadferch
Updated 07-30-2021 at 02:50 PM by cariadferch

I hate it when I get behind on forfeits I owe, especially when it is more then one.

I try to the best of my ability to do all the payments/punishments I am given, and when I can't, I fess up. Currently, I owe my friend lop747, after he finally bet me in Connect4, an erotic story about me playing a dominatrix for him, as if we met in real life. (It will be posted on chyoa.com) Though I have been working on it, like many of my writing projects, it has been delayed. For this failings I have...
Old

Post Dare/Punishment Suggestions (closed)

Posted 04-09-2020 at 11:31 AM by cariadferch
Updated 06-22-2021 at 03:24 PM by cariadferch

"When you play with fire you get . . ."

I've been instructed to beg your help to create a list of dares/punishments as payment for losing a wager. Any dare/punishment must:

* Involve a candle and/or candle wax.

* Focus on my breasts as the target of the punishment.

So please post your suggestion below or chat with me about the details. I must reply.

Thank you, because “this big tittie blonde needs to learn a lesson”,...
Old

The Whipping Post

Posted 04-17-2017 at 04:39 AM by cariadferch
Updated 04-19-2017 at 09:52 AM by cariadferch

Posted below are simple wagers/dares I have lost that require me to report the outcome, such as having to spank myself. More elaborate dares/payments will get their own blog article.

Old

Now This is How You Request a Dare - Orgasm Challenge

Posted 04-08-2017 at 08:48 AM by cariadferch
Updated 04-08-2017 at 08:53 AM by cariadferch

DigitalKat issued me this dare/challenge, but as a poem!

I remember reading somewhere
You cum just a couple times a week.
That number feels really low to me
Unless my drive makes me a freak.

That's why "four" has been given to you
As a dare in which you'll complete.
Writing your stories of how and when ...
Will be an extra little treat.

But we have unfinished business
You have an outstanding dare from
Old

Going Braless

Posted 04-07-2017 at 07:26 PM by cariadferch
Updated 04-08-2017 at 04:58 AM by cariadferch

Recently, I was enslaved to a friend for a week. One of the dares he commanded was that I remove my bra at work. Going braless in public has always made me very self-conscious and quite uncomfortable. I feel like my breasts have doubled in size and are flopping all over the place. The day he ordered my bralessness I didn't have on my usual dress jacket but a shrug cardigan, which is a sweater that cannot be buttoned in the front, so it offered no support at all. He gave me some mercy, since I work in...
Old

Fat Bombs!

Posted 03-09-2017 at 04:58 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-10-2017 at 08:29 PM by cariadferch

I forgot I owed this payment from weeks ago! I feel only a little bad about being late, however, since I just spanked myself almost 200 times with the Paddle of Damocles.

I'm a big fan of the keto diet and this is a recipe for the mass creation of fat bombs (candy like treats that have little carbs). Just mix the ingredients together and freeze them in candy molds.

1 block of Cream Cheese (which is 1 cup / 8 oz)
2 + 2/3 cups of Peanut Butter
2 + 1/3 sticks of Butter...