Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Consent: Through a Vanilla Eye

Posted 06-23-2014 at 11:50 PM by kittenlyss
Updated 01-17-2015 at 06:21 PM by kittenlyss

I was listening to the radio in the car with a vanilla friend. One of those "If your girlfriend says no and you keep going, you're a rapist" warnings comes on.

We started talking about how some of the proposed ideas to require written consent are a bit impractical. For the everyday occurence.

And, of course, I say, "Well, you know, consent doesn't JUST apply to 'Can we have sex?' "

Vanilla: What do you mean?!

By now,...
Old

The Word NO

Posted 06-23-2014 at 10:59 PM by kittenlyss
Updated 01-17-2015 at 06:22 PM by kittenlyss

One of my favorite words.

The problem is that I use it in a few different ways.

Sometimes my NO means "You're getting on my nerves. Now get out of my face."

Sometimes my NO means "I'm not comfortable doing that. So stop pushing me." A variation on the above, but still a bit different. I don't like being pushed out of my comfort zone before I'm ready. I need to be the person who makes the decision to step out of it. I do occasionally like...
Old

My Apologies to the Queens, Lady and Princess

Posted 06-23-2014 at 06:26 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

My Mistress commanded me to write individual apology notes to each active lady on the tease/denied by girls thread for cumming while still being on the thread. So here you are ladies!!!

Lady Ly,
I sincerely apologize for cumming without permission. I was very selfish and inconsiderate to do so specially after you personally have been kind enough to give reductions and to not give out maxes all the time. I humbly beg your forgiveness and am willing to do any Mistress...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Dom's first Sub - Part II

Posted 06-22-2014 at 12:46 AM by BrownDude25

Part II

Obviously, it was taken as a joke, I mean who does that in real life right? But almost two hours and many “what do you mean by that”s later she agreed to give it a try. Little did she know that she was infact naturally a sub and proved to be a very good one at that!

Well, it was time for some action now. We had decided that we’ll have one bdsm style encounter and if she likes it, she becomes my slave for the next month. It was our first time so I wanted to get her...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys i got.

Posted 06-21-2014 at 10:33 PM by Slave Leia

BDSM Gear
Silver Metal Handcuffs
Black Metal Handcuffs
Black Metal Ankle Cuffs
Pink Leather Wrist Cuffs
Pink Leather Ankle Cuffs (Locking)
Pink and Black Leather Collar (Locking)
Gas Mask
Blue Ball Gag
White Ball Gag
4 Misc Clasp Collars like the ones found in pet departments.
Bondage tape Black about 50'
Spider Gag
20 foot chain
20 foot chain
20 inch chain
28 inch chain
Rope misc sizes......
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Official signature.

Posted 06-21-2014 at 07:30 PM by Slave Leia

this is my official signature that I lose because of a dare so it was re-written.

23/female/USA/Slave-Sub/ Online status {Online, Just Invisible}
NEXT PERSON TO ASK ME ABOUT CAM I WILL GO OFF ON. IDC WHO YOU ARE.
Owned by {Unowned}
Link to my Journal >> Click here for it

contact info

Likes/Dislikes/Limits < Click there Blogsmy Blog Entry. STILL EXPLORING THEM HELP ME OUT!

Incontinence patient, and anal disease...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Dom's first sub - I

Posted 06-20-2014 at 03:00 AM by BrownDude25

Hey, this is my first blog entry, and rightly enough, to commemorate my first d/s experience. I've been introduced to the bdsm lifestyle very recently (past 3-4 months) and am very intrigued by it. I was always confused as to whether I am a dom or a sub and hence often concluded I was a switch. But recently after my experience I've realised I'm more of a dom than a sub, however I do enjoy the occasional role reversal. Well enough of my banter, lets get down to the actual topic - My first experience with...
Posted in Uncategorized