Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Torture week continues.. [Day 3-4]

Posted 07-04-2018 at 05:55 AM by boybb_18
Updated 03-05-2019 at 06:13 PM by boybb_18

--Day 3—

Things ramped up quickly today. The “No reward up to full nuclear” scale definitely moved a lot further to the nuclear side of things.

After a while of general banter and conversation Miss Lilith dropped the following out of nowhere: “About your next task.. I have noticed your kinktalk album still empty” .

My heart skipped a beat, knowing she was referring to the next task
You will upload pictures of yourself (naked) on
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Just The Beginning

Posted 04-04-2018 at 12:35 AM by pixi

When you meet someone online and instantly something clicks, something that can't actually be explained. When I met my master online that happened but for some circumstances we were not able to get serious then. Starting from then untill now I saw many other dominants but nothing really happened. You see I am a bit stubborn and hard to control, I like to tease my master and it's hard for me to control these tendencies at times which always gets me in trouble and makes it hard for me to submit.
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lola Bunny got it right

Posted 10-30-2016 at 02:26 PM by Cassandra (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:31 AM by Cassandra

I have to take the offer of Lola Bunny to play a game of Do it right with her as the sub. We played it over two days in this thread, so you could and did watch, cheer, reply and interfere with your shouts and comments.

Her task was:
Get naked and post on getDare "I am a dumb, obedient slut. While writing this, I am nude, horny and absolute approachable to be used for anyone's pleasure. I did this just because someone told me to. Please reply or PM me with more humiliation....
The getDare Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Game: Do it right

Posted 10-28-2016 at 12:44 PM by Cassandra (I love words)
Updated 10-30-2016 at 05:23 PM by Cassandra

Idea: Communication is difficult. Your play partner gives you a task, but 'forget' to tell you about an important condition. So once you did it, he asks you about it. Since you didn't know about it, you probably didn't fulfill it. So you have to do it right this time. If there only weren't more of these conditions, you don't know yet about.

Watch this publicly played example.

How it works: The top creates a simple task and throws two six-sided dice. For any rolled 1 or 6 he...
The getDare Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

So You Want To Request A Dare?

Posted 05-23-2014 at 09:21 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 05-23-2014 at 12:54 PM by forrest.livingston8

It's Tuesday night, you've had a long day down at the strip mine, and all you want to do is lay back, drink a beer, and have someone tell you what to do.

Before You Even Try To Think About Asking For A Dare

When you are looking to be dared/given a task, you need to remember a few important factors:
  • You are attempting to interact with another human being. As such, because all human beings are subjective creatures, they will not have an identical copy of your understanding
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

possibilities for my next stunt

Posted 01-27-2014 at 05:57 AM by 6u3k
Updated 02-02-2014 at 09:50 AM by 6u3k

Dare 1: freeze and cut open a 1litter bottle. For most of this dare you will be ridding it like a cock.

Get 2qtips and shove them into your urethra.

Now take your tenderizer and alternate between pounding your cock 10 times and your tied nuts 15 untill the ice is completly melted.

At this point ram your plug in and masturbate to orgasm 3 + 1 times for every 3 moans by stroking your cock and pulsating the qtips in and out of your urethra. Stop with the qtips...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

linearizationcannon task 2 compleation

Posted 12-28-2013 at 08:14 AM by 6u3k
Tags cbt, extreme, pain, task

Let X=1;
Every time you roll a die for this dare, X=X+the result, and then you slam a book closed on your balls X times.

Then you roll again.
Keep rolling 10 sided dice on a die roller program until you get three 1s in a row.

Every time you cry, double X.

well CBT is my specialty so I was actually eager to try this one out

I did the numbers in sets of 10

1569764382+10 for x =61 to start off with this got my nuts...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized